The Final Dark Horse Releases

Started by RidgeTop, Jul 09, 2020, 01:14:37 AM

Author
The Final Dark Horse Releases (Read 8,111 times)

chopperXgill

chopperXgill

The old Star Wars dark horse comics just got rebranded under marvel and are now released as the Legacy Collection. I'm sure marvel will do the same with the alien & Predator books. I wonder if they'll add some of these canceled books to that rebrand, depending on much of it is done. If the Predator original screen play comic is practicality done why would marvel not release it.

Perfect-Organism

If we get Aliens legends series, I would love it if Marvel brought Den Beauvais and Mark Verheiden to continue off where their Book 2 left off.  There's no reason this can't happen.

j0nesy

j0nesy

i'm not a huge collector (read all of my books/comics digitally) but i still need to get volume 6 of the aliens omnibus to round out my collection; pricing is pretty crazy though, i'm guessing printing for that series was limited?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Aw man, I completely missed that they were doing a screenplay comic for Predator. Shame it's not happening. Imagine if it sold well and we got the Rodriguez script in comic form down the line. :laugh:

426Buddy

426Buddy

This is a little out of left field but I really wish we could get Bererker collected in a TPB. I know it's not the greatest series but I would like to have it collected and in a nice size format with better quality paper than the original issues.

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: j0nesy on Jul 25, 2020, 04:23:24 AM
i'm not a huge collector (read all of my books/comics digitally) but i still need to get volume 6 of the aliens omnibus to round out my collection; pricing is pretty crazy though, i'm guessing printing for that series was limited?

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Aliens-Omnibus/TPB-6?id=121297

This is how I read all my comics.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Half the joy I get from my collection is from physically owning it, something tangible.

I have some digi comics for if I'm traveling though.

j0nesy

j0nesy

Quote from: Tichinde on Jul 26, 2020, 02:40:08 PM
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Aliens-Omnibus/TPB-6?id=121297

This is how I read all my comics.

thanks, but i've already read the collected series' in vol 6 (and i like to support dark horse by buying the digital); i want the physical for my limited collection

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 26, 2020, 02:45:47 PM
Half the joy I get from my collection is from physically owning it, something tangible.

I have some digi comics for if I'm traveling though.

This mirrors my preference exactly!

Local Trouble

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 26, 2020, 02:45:47 PM

Do you have a sagging bookshelf?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Stuff really isn't all that heavy. Mainly the hard covers.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

FYI

ALIEN The Original Screenplay #1 is on next Weds. list for release.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed