Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 91,524 times)

MrLee

MrLee

They are classed as Necromorphs.

So i guess its a form of alien.

Necro being something to describe a dead creature right?

so i guess they are kinda like a cross between The Flood from Halo. And John Carpenters The Thing.

This can only mean goodness.

I read a review, and watched a review video.

Apparently the game, minimum, takes 12 hours to complete!!!

Thats great news!!! Its been years since a decent length game has come out. Games concentrate so much of effects these days the actual length is somewhat lacking in most of them.

I really wanna play this game now, i know its gonna shit me the f**k up.

Stalker

Stalker

A 9.0 from Gamespot, this is definitely on my must-buy list.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Hell-Scorpion on Oct 12, 2008, 02:09:31 PM
Are there any zombies? I mean I've seen some pics and they look like zombies, but the next pic it's like a F@#king mutant.
Think of it like a virus that reanimates corpses, but then starts mutating them and making them sprout new limbs, tentacles, claws, mouths, shit like that. "Necromorphs", literally "the changing dead".

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I cannot wait for Dead Space. It is going to rock my f**king mind.

Cellien

Cellien

These games are damn freaky.  Personally, I'd love to see a movie I think over playing the game. :P  The animated comics were cool.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I think it's already out in North America.  I gotta wait another 2 weeks.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm gonna get it for the PC. Is it me, or when ever you see that trailer to this game don't you just wish it was the trailer for Aliens Colonial Marines instead? :-\

Stalker

Stalker

I disagree Phantom. Dead Space looks to be a great original game, just the kind of shocking single player horror I've been waiting for. I'm glad that Colonial Marines won't be out for a while, it means there will be plenty of time to play all the other great new releases.

gameoverman

gameoverman

The only thing that pisses me off is that it isn't in first person.  But yeah, this is just down time until A: CM.

Stalker

Stalker

Personally, I like the third-person perspective, it gives the game somewhat of a Resident Evil 4-like feel. The way all of your HUD & menus are displayed as holograms projecting from your suit is a brilliant touch as well.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Im not a big gamer, but I saw this in my cousins gameinformer mag and it looks sweeeeet. I'll buy it when i get the money.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Stalker on Oct 15, 2008, 07:33:36 AM
I disagree Phantom. Dead Space looks to be a great original game, just the kind of shocking single player horror I've been waiting for. I'm glad that Colonial Marines won't be out for a while, it means there will be plenty of time to play all the other great new releases.

Where the hell did I say this game woudn't be any good? This game looks awesome,  it's just that the opeining of the Dead Space trailer for some reason keeps reminding me of ACM. It takes place in space, it has the same darky gritty sci-fi tone and gosh darn it I want it to come out soon ;D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've got mine preordered.  Was hoping it would arrive today, but apparantly Amazon couldn't get anybody to ship this holiday on monday.

I like anything that has aliens/monsters in it, so naturally I had to get it.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

This is the only game I don't have preordered. :'(

Cellien

Cellien

Wow, you must have preordered a lot of games then.   ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed