Let's Play Aliens vs. Predator Extinction: Marine Campaign

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 27, 2023, 07:25:05 AM

Author
Let's Play Aliens vs. Predator Extinction: Marine Campaign (Read 2,050 times)

Corporal Hicks

In celebration of the 20th anniversary of Zono and EA’s Aliens vs. Predator: Extinction’s release, we’re beginning our Let’s Play of the Alien vs. Predator first and only venture into the real-time strategy genre! We’re starting with the first campaign, the Marines!

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

BlueMarsalis79

Will y'all be on this Sunday? I really enjoy the streams. But loving this so far.

Corporal Hicks

Probably not tomorrow, unless Adam goes solo. I've got a family gig. But I've recorded some more gameplay today, just need to record the commentary. :)

RidgeTop

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 27, 2023, 07:03:31 PMProbably not tomorrow, unless Adam goes solo. I've got a family gig. But I've recorded some more gameplay today, just need to record the commentary. :)

Hell I'm not doing anything!

Corporal Hicks

Mission 2 is up!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

Corporal Hicks

RidgeTop

Wweyland

Looks somewhat like Dark Descent, which is a good thing!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed