Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

Started by First Blood, Dec 09, 2022, 05:21:53 PM

Author
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (Read 1,381 times)

First Blood

First Blood

This looks insanely good.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I recently finished Fallen Order and I can't wait for this one! It looks great. For some reason I like the look of Cal in the first one more tho <.<

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Jan 31, 2023, 09:42:44 PMhttps://twitter.com/EAStarWars/status/1620527593580806145

As long as I get to build a tasty new lightsaber they can take all the time they need

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@TilotnyWorshiper28 Have you pre-ordered this game?

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 08, 2023, 01:40:25 AM@TilotnyWorshiper28 Have you pre-ordered this game?
not yet but I'm going to . I'm a bit tight on money right now  my father and I had to adjust to my mom passing away a month ago. I gotta wait till I get paid from work .

Mala'kak

Mala'kak

Looks good but too similar to the first one. May as well be an add-on.

Immortan Jonesy

Wweyland

Wweyland

I found the first game very frustrating but managed to complete it.
Looking forward to this, as there are not many new SW games being released.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

The game seems to be performing so much better after the patches and I'm loving it but man is the combat unresponsive. Anyone else finding this? Like you'll be part way through an attack and you have to quickly block your opponent but it doesnt register? Or you have to dodge an unblockable attack and the same thing happens? Or even using a stim in combat doesnt always register?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Waiting for a sale and more patches

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed