Prometheus figures

Started by Mala'kak, May 24, 2020, 02:49:14 PM

Author
Prometheus figures (Read 3,342 times)

Mala'kak

Mala'kak

Can anyone show me some decent figures from Prometheus?

Also is there a model or toy of the Engineers ship?

Vark_

Vark_

Check out the Prometheus Series figures NECA released some time ago.
As for the derelict ship (aka engineer's ship in this movie), except for huge and very expensive resin statues, some models kits are available on the market. But -again- the NECA Cinemachines version offers an unbeatable quality /size / price ratio.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Here are my Prometheus Engineer figures.

Here are my Prometheus humans.

Here are my Prometheus creatures among other creatures. Couple Deacons, Hammerpedes, and the Trilobite.

Here are my Androids, David, Walter, another unnamed synthetic. Also a Vickers.

Mala'kak

Mala'kak

Quote from: dHunter333 on May 25, 2020, 05:02:24 AM
Here are my Prometheus Engineer figures.

Here are my Prometheus humans.

Here are my Prometheus creatures among other creatures. Couple Deacons, Hammerpedes, and the Trilobite.

Here are my Androids, David, Walter, another unnamed synthetic. Also a Vickers.

Awesome collection!

Where did you get the guns for the Engineers? I didn't even realised you could get these.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think they come with Ahab? I've only got the flight suit Engineer and David from Prometheus myself. They tend to go a little over the odds these days.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Those guns came with the Predator Blade Fighter vehicle. There was an official Engineer gun released with the Ahab Predator though. These were Predator guns I'm using for Engineers.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

I LOVE Prometheus, and I have the figures, but I don't have that head statue? Was that an official release?

bobcunk

bobcunk

I hope Hiya toys makes the engineer and decon eventually. The deacon the only Alien breed I have no toys of.

bobby brown

bobby brown

I don't think Hiya has the licenses any longer :'(

Got this info from the Hiya group on FB.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: bobby brown on Dec 01, 2022, 06:50:34 PMI don't think Hiya has the licenses any longer :'(

Got this info from the Hiya group on FB.

Is that just Prometheus or did Hiya lose all the licenses?

bobby brown

bobby brown

I assume all.

thexenomorph

thexenomorph

Dang really? There was speculation that they had lost the Godzilla license recently too.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: dHunter333 on May 27, 2020, 05:05:53 AMThose guns came with the Predator Blade Fighter vehicle. There was an official Engineer gun released with the Ahab Predator though. These were Predator guns I'm using for Engineers.
Just saying that the Final Faction toys from dollar tree have some weapon packs with some decant looking alien weapons, Good for customizing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed