Which of these is the cheapest

Started by shadowedge, Jul 08, 2012, 08:02:30 AM

What is the cheapest/makes you the maddest?

Plasma Spam
7 (36.8%)
Close Range Shotgun Spam
2 (10.5%)
Wall/Ceiling Tail Strike Spam
4 (21.1%)
Constant E Stealth Spam
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author
Which of these is the cheapest (Read 2,290 times)

shadowedge

shadowedge

What do you think is cheaper? Most servers have rules against at least some of these. What is the most infuriating though?

Plasma Spam

Close Range Shotgun Spam

Wall/Ceiling Tail Strike Spam

Constant E Stealth Spam

AJL

AJL

What the hell is close range shotgun spam ?

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: AJL on Jul 08, 2012, 09:47:50 AM

Basically using the double shot to instantly kill anything.

My vote went to the Wall/Ceiling Tail strikes. Why because it cannot be blocked and is almost impossible to counter.

E spam would be a close second followed by plasma spam. At least with plasma if the opponent moves a little there is a good chance the plasma ball will miss.

WinterActual

Yeah its so funny. Its a shotgun, what are these guys expecting?  ;D Close range spam with a shotgun  ::) Whats next? Long range spam with a sniper?  :laugh: Anyway my vote goes for the Plasma ofc. Its obvious.

T.L.22

T.L.22

Is "none" an appropriate answer?

Xeno Killer 2179

e spam, just because it's possible to get stealth killed from enemies that are in front of you from lag.

Second would be plasma spam.

There is also a glitch with the shotgun that allows you to fire much faster. Shoot, then block, then shoot again and you can fire almost instantly.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Quote from: WinterActual on Jul 08, 2012, 07:19:10 PM
Yeah its so funny. Its a shotgun, what are these guys expecting?  ;D Close range spam with a shotgun  ::) Whats next? Long range spam with a sniper?  :laugh: Anyway my vote goes for the Plasma ofc. Its obvious.
So basically Im spamming the pulse rifle all the way.

predxeno

predxeno

In my opinion, tail spam is the worst.  I can be such a bad plasmacaster spam sometimes, but I think tail spam is worse cause it stuns you and leaves you open for a killing strike.

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 25, 2012, 04:29:53 PM
In my opinion, tail spam is the worst.  I can be such a bad plasmacaster spam sometimes, but I think tail spam is worse cause it stuns you and leaves you open for a killing strike.
That's patched on pc. It only does a little more damage than a claw attack and doesn't stun.

predxeno

predxeno

Lucky PC players.

Xeno Killer 2179

It's still a 1 hit kill if you get hit in the head as a marine though.  :-\

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 25, 2012, 08:05:59 PM
That's patched on pc. It only does a little more damage than a claw attack and doesn't stun.
A little more than a claw attack? No way!
It's just a heavy attack without stun.

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Jul 26, 2012, 09:06:34 AM
Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jul 25, 2012, 08:05:59 PM
A little more than a claw attack? No way!
It's just a heavy attack without stun.
Still enough to kill in two hits. I always got the impression that the attacks do something like this to a marine:

claw: -40%
wall tail: -60%
tail: -80%

I think I had to tail whip a few marines 3 times before, but they could have healed inbetween.
I could have sworn it takes more tail spam than true tail whips to kill a predator though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed