avpfan101

avpfan101

is there anybody on ps3 who can instantly level my character up

Yautja 1994

Yautja 1994

You should try boosting.

avpfan101

avpfan101

yeah i did but nobody plays rank matches thanks though ill try again im rank 18 though i want my wolf costume

predxeno

predxeno

Achieving Rank 43 in this game isn't worth it with the XP-losing glitch and all the tail-spam whores, only the true AVP fans will ever attempt it and even then it isn't going to be much fun.  I should know, I did it.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 25, 2012, 04:30:51 PM
Achieving Rank 43 in this game isn't worth it, only the true AVP fans will ever attempt it and even then it isn't going to be much fun.  I should know, I did it.

I've reached 43 on 2 gamertags! Not as fun cause the matchmaking was dead.. ah well..

predxeno

predxeno

^Yeah, that's one of the reasons why getting Rank 43 is no longer fun, the other is that multiplayer is full of tailspam whores.

Bounds34

Bounds34

Best way my opinion is to do Domination. Have everyone avoid control points and  just go kill each other for the whole hour. I've been able to help some people like you out buy having everyone get 99 kills. Thats good enough to get like 400-500 xp easy. Just gotta make sure you back out and save it though. I still play on PS3 with my friends frequently. Let me know if you might need a hand sometime.

Elliott

Elliott

I got to rank 43 on Xbox. (Hacked. :P)

I got to around 34 on PS3, I think.

predxeno

predxeno

You hacked your Xbox game?  Huh.  I know some people who claim that you can only hack PC games and not console ones.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

AVP on 360 was easy to "hack" before one of the patches. All you needed was a simple hex edit on your game data to increase your experience points. You just had to make sure it was right before the associated achievement and in the right order or else it looked suspicious.

Of course, in the early days, all you had to do was the rank glitch to get to 43 (patched now).

Now it seems rank is reset to it's correct leaderboard value after any full game is finished, meaning you can still hex edit a 43 account in order to switch skins, but you won't be able to select that skin again after being reset unless you hack it again or rank up legit. I believe it's also still possible to directly hex yourself the preorder skins on consoles, but the pc version is completely patched for all of this.

At least we can rank up in player matches.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed