Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,576 times)

Ingwar

Ingwar

It's on my reading list but it's a long list :)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Snowfall Season 1

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

LOTR: The Rings of Power ~ Season 1

Yup, this definitely looks like a $465 million TV show. I wonder if such cinematography will be damaged due to fan backlash and insufficient number of viewers. Since I really enjoyed it, the latter would not make me happy at all. :-\👉👈

AHS ~ season 10 - Part 1 Red Tide (ep 1 - ep 6)

For my personal taste the best AHS story with a fine enough acting and pacing. Plus a fresh take on vampirism. 8)👍

AHS ~ season 10 - Part 2 Death Valley (ep 7 - ep 10)

This pulp magazine campiness worked better in the sci-fi comedy Mars Attacks!. But in a season of AHS taking itself much more seriously not so much I afraid. I mean, I couldn't even finish it. :P👎

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 27, 2023, 04:30:31 AMLOTR: The Rings of Power ~ Season 1

Yup, this definitely looks like a $465 million TV show. I wonder if such cinematography will be damaged due to fan backlash and insufficient number of viewers. Since I really enjoyed it, the latter would not make me happy at all. :-\👉👈

Then you should definitely watch Willow.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 27, 2023, 05:07:45 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on May 27, 2023, 04:30:31 AMLOTR: The Rings of Power ~ Season 1

Then you should definitely watch Willow.

Euh!🤢 absolutely not! >:( 👉👈

Prez

Prez

Ted Lasso - Series finale.

Farewell to a wonderful show which had so much heart and managed to take the piss out of every football cliche there is :'(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Willow
Watched this before Disney deleted it. Have Hoisted the Colours mind so

Brooklyn 99 Season 1

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Fargo ~ Season 3

I had seen all three seasons before. I was going to watch the fourth one but I didn't get hooked enough so I decided to revisit my favorite one instead 😅👉👈

American Horror Story: Hotel

The visuals alone make it worth it 8)👉👈 (some Stanley Kubrick & David Lynch vibes). Lady Gaga was great and the character of Kathy Bates was less annoying compared to other seasons (it's like they want her to play Miserry villain all the time or something  :laugh: )

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Borgias Season 1

Stitch

Stitch

Ted Lasso S3E4

I'm still enjoying this season. So far I've not seen a drop in quality.

Prez

Prez

Silo - S1E7 - really enjoying this show and I'm actually happy Apple does the 1 episode per week scheduling (just how it was growing up). Gives me time to digest and reflect on the show + sets up genuine anticipation.

Foundation - S1E1 - revisiting this again.

aliens13

aliens13

Prehistoric Planet S1 and 2

I loved both seasons, I think that I prefer S2 over 1. Love the accurate designs of the dinosaur's, but there's some questionable creative liberties like the Dreadnoughtus air sack's. I know that it is a paleo documentary and there's always be speculation but they really exaggerated that one. Another issue that I have with it is that they only focused on the Maastrichtian stage of the Cretaceous period (66 million years ago, despite thay show dinosaurs from the Campanian syage), I would like more a Walking with Dinosaurs type and show Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.

kwisatz

kwisatz

Yellowstone, Ep 1.

Ohaaa, freakin good. Can't spontaneously think of a better first Ep actually --

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: aliens13 on Jun 13, 2023, 03:32:22 PMPrehistoric Planet S1 and 2

I loved both seasons, I think that I prefer S2 over 1. Love the accurate designs of the dinosaur's, but there's some questionable creative liberties like the Dreadnoughtus air sack's. I know that it is a paleo documentary and there's always be speculation but they really exaggerated that one. Another issue that I have with it is that they only focused on the Maastrichtian stage of the Cretaceous period (66 million years ago, despite thay show dinosaurs from the Campanian syage), I would like more a Walking with Dinosaurs type and show Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous periods.
I actually just watched the final episode of season 2. It's really good, although there's still some weird speculation in there.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Resident Evil (Netflix)

I'd heard it was bad, but holy shit, it's almost comedy. It's so bad I'm still watching just to see how much worse it can get.

Why are the two young characters in the "before" sequences, who you're clearly supposed to like and care about, so aggressively stupid and petty that they cause the apocalypse because they're incapable of not lying to their father for three seconds or thinking anything through, ever?

Why does the writing portray them as not even being at fault, because they had (arguably, if you squint) good intentions behind their shocking stupidity?

Why is Lance Reddick wasting his considerable talents here? And to rub salt in the wound, it's one of the last things he ever did.

Why does Netflix do this to everything they adapt, without fail?

I actually can't look away, it's such a spectacular train wreck. This shot from episode 3 sums up my reaction perfectly:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed