Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,539 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Gotham Knights episode 1

It came on automatically after the Flash, and I was distracted by video games so I didn't turn it off. It's a shame that it's crap, because it has nice production values.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Monty Python: Almost the Truth

Excellent documentary series.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Moon Knight

I enjoyed this series way more than I anticipated. Really wasn't expecting a psychologically fueled Marvel superhero story and I love it for that. He's one of my favorites now.

Prez

Prez

The Consultant - ep1-7. Not up to (vastly superior) Severance's level but still an enjoyable quirky workplace thriller.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Slow Horses ~ season 1: ep 1 - ep3

Quality Spy drama with the great Gary Oldman. I can't believe I missed this👎😅

Stitch

Stitch

South Park

Catching up on missed seasons on Paramount plus. Still brilliant even ask these years later.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Family Guy Seasons 8 and 9

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I haven't watched it just yet, but the first section of the HBO Spawn animated series is getting close to finished on the ol' torrent client and I'll enjoy the rest of my evening being super edgy with that.

Prez

Prez

Guillermo del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities episode 3 - The Autopsy. Best one yet. I had to literally look away during one very squeamish scene (I never do that).

Stitch

Stitch

The Punisher S1 episodes 1-6

Can't believe I slept on this. Not even sure why, since I wanted to watch it from the get go.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 22, 2023, 11:14:22 AMI haven't watched it just yet, but the first section of the HBO Spawn animated series is getting close to finished on the ol' torrent client and I'll enjoy the rest of my evening being super edgy with that.
Enjoy. It's such a good series. It's OK to be edgy with that much quality.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Fringe Seasons 1 & 2

Just started watching Fringe and I've been enjoying it so far. Now starting season 3.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Family Guy Season 10

Prez

Prez

Picard S03E06.
Now that was THE reunion/easter egg episode to end all!!!

Kradan

Kradan

Stop enjoying Star Trek ! You're not supposed to !!!  >:(

Spoiler
Just kidding, btw
[close]

Stitch

Stitch

Picard S3 is truly doing something special. I look forward to it every week.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed