AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night

Started by Vulhala, Oct 01, 2010, 10:06:52 AM

Author
AvPGalaxy AvP2010 PS3 Game Night (Read 67,810 times)

brennan4

Very funny. I only believed you becaus I have the most Irish name in the world: Brennan Patrick o'reagan.

Valaquen

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 06, 2010, 10:54:37 PM
thats ok man, i played a few games with brennan no-one else showed up as far as i saw
I was on until just after 7pm, but I was so tired from getting up at 5am that I was falling asleep, so I had to bow out.

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 07, 2010, 06:12:44 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 06, 2010, 10:54:37 PM
thats ok man, i played a few games with brennan no-one else showed up as far as i saw
I was on until just after 7pm, but I was so tired from getting up at 5am that I was falling asleep, so I had to bow out.

i was on briefly at about 6pm, but then went out and wasn't back online until 8:30

brennan4

It's worth pointing out a ranked match won't start without an even number of people. So I propose what we do is,  with an odd number of people, one quickly quits and rejoins the group. Time is of the essence, you only have 30 seconds!
(Cue 24 countdown music)

Quote from: brennan4 on Oct 07, 2010, 10:38:10 PM
It's worth pointing out a ranked match won't start without an even number of people. So I propose what we do is,  with an odd number of people, one quickly quits and rejoins the group. Time is of the essence, you only have 30 seconds!
(Cue 24 countdown music)

sure it does! it just takes longer, i think, it does that thing where is says "x amount of people are in the group wating for y amount of people" and that number decreases over time.

Valaquen

I wasn't sure you could join if someone's in matchmaking? I always have trouble with it.

brennan4

Depends if they're the group leader. You can only join the group leader.

Commander Gree

Commander Gree

Sorry Guys forgot all about this thread.  :-[

Just sent out invites to most of you. PSN: smikeharrison.

I just got the Map Packs today (You finally convinced my Hicks  ;)) and am downloading them now. Can't wait to try them and I guess play with you guys some time.

EDIT: Wow. I must say I am impressed, I just played Survivor on Tempest, Monument and Hive and I've got to say the map packs are well worth as of yet. Still have to try the Multiplayer maps, which surprisingly I saw their to be quite a few lobbies open.

brennan4

By the way, for all you Americans, Columbus Day is tomorrow and I'll probably be online most of the day.

Commander Gree

Just played a Multiplayer game on Crash Site and Outpost.

I've got to say Outpost was pretty cool with the waterfall and flaming drop ship, but I'm sure it will look much more spectacular at night (Was playing as alien, lol). Outpost seemed pretty cool as well, but only really got a small look at the outside, before the host left  :-[. Can't wait to try Furious as i've heard it's a really good map from some of you guys, as well as suiting all species (All pretty much are Predator maps :() Docks looks pretty wicked as Colony maps are my favorite.  :)

brennan4

Quote from: Commander Gree on Oct 11, 2010, 06:47:54 AM
Just played a Multiplayer game on Crash Site and Outpost.

I've got to say Outpost was pretty cool with the waterfall and flaming drop ship, but I'm sure it will look much more spectacular at night (Was playing as alien, lol). Outpost seemed pretty cool as well, but only really got a small look at the outside, before the host left  :-[. Can't wait to try Furious as i've heard it's a really good map from some of you guys, as well as suiting all species (All pretty much are Predator maps :() Docks looks pretty wicked as Colony maps are my favorite.  :)
Furious is and pyramid are the only ones i wouldn't consider predator maps. Pyramid is an alien map and furious is great for all species.

refinery is not too much of a predator map i think, refinery is a good all round map, good places for aliens to hide, a nice big area with a couple of places for preds to hide, but plenty of places for marines to dig in and be safe.

Mr. Clemens

I wish there were a way to just load up the maps and walk around 'em by yourself. I've had these map packs for weeks, and I haven't even seen Furious and Crash Site (and maybe more) yet!

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Oct 11, 2010, 03:35:15 PM
I wish there were a way to just load up the maps and walk around 'em by yourself. I've had these map packs for weeks, and I haven't even seen Furious and Crash Site (and maybe more) yet!

yeah i agree, it's nice that you can play 1 player survivor though. (however lack of revive in survivor is a massive annoyance, even when it makes sense for aliens to leave their victims alive, and you have the ability to revive yourself.) but i guess you can just start a friendly match a and then just start as soon as you have 1 person.

brennan4

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Oct 11, 2010, 03:35:15 PM
what i would truly like is for game developers to create AI mltiplayer people so you can paly alone. I'd call it single-player-multiplayer. Feel free to steal that, i won't press charges.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed