Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 486,670 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Family Guy Seasons 11 & 12

Cosmic Incubation

Kamen Rider
episodes 29-32

Been watching more of the original Kamen Rider series in prep and anticipation for Hideaki Anno's Shin Kamen Rider. Plus tokusatsu, and Kamen Rider specifically, just peaks my interest.

It's campy but a lot of fun!
I've been becoming a really big Kamen Rider fan over the past year or so.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started watching the BBC drama The Gold, about the Brink's-Mat bullion robbery.

Only one episode in but it already really damn good.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Family Guy Season 13

Stitch

Stitch

Superman & Lois Season 3 Episode 2

Damn. Emotional episode. That was heavy.

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 30, 2023, 04:10:45 PMSuperman & Lois Season 3 Episode 2

Is this show worth checking out?
I've started getting more into Superman lately and been wanting some shows to watch.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Mar 30, 2023, 04:16:28 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Mar 30, 2023, 04:10:45 PMSuperman & Lois Season 3 Episode 2

Is this show worth checking out?
I've started getting more into Superman lately and been wanting some shows to watch.

Yeah. It's decent. Considering it's a CW show, it seems like it has a much bigger budget. The writing is good, Tyler Hoechlin is good at balancing Clark Kent and Superman, and the cinematography is way better than you'd expect from anything even remotely related to the Arrowverse.

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 30, 2023, 04:27:25 PMYeah. It's decent. Considering it's a CW show, it seems like it has a much bigger budget. The writing is good, Tyler Hoechlin is good at balancing Clark Kent and Superman, and the cinematography is way better than you'd expect from anything even remotely related to the Arrowverse.

Ok, cool cool. I've been hesitant cause of it being CW tbh. I never got into Arrow or The Flash. But screenshots and clips I've seen from this show make it look surprisingly decent if it doesn't dip too much into melodrama.
I might check a few episodes out and see if it catches me. Thanks! 

Prez

Prez

Ted Lasso. Season 3 Episode 3. The whole Zava character is fantastic and anyone who knows football will instantly recognise who he's based on. I can't believe how much heart this show has.

Stitch

Stitch

The Punisher season 1 finale

That was good. Felt kinda cathartic, especially the final scene. Considering the Punisher has been confirmed for Daredevil: Born Again, I should probably catch up on the second season, as well.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Awaiting your review @[cancerblack]

Stitch

Stitch

Island episodes 1-5. It's a KDrama dealing with demons and an island (natch) and some form of prophecy. It's kinda weird, and I'm almost halfway through but I'm still not sure if it's any good.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Family Guy Season 14

Highlander The Animated Series Episodes 1-4

Prez

Prez

Shrinking - what a great show. Harrison Ford steals it. He's absolutely brilliant and his first line is `Hey kid'... tell me that wasn't on purpose.

Prez

Prez

Picard Season 3 Episode 8 - that reunion scene. Just beautiful.  :'(

Spoiler
Vadic was terrible though. The whole theatrical singing, smoking, dramatic personality just was a piss poor version of some of the previous great villains from the very early movies. And her F bomb line just before she dies was just trying to be edgy and seemed so out of Star Trek narrative.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed