New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,259,185 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Exactly

RIP77

RIP77

I am fan Prometheus but not in my list movies favourites.

My likes.

Blade Runner, Taxi Driver, Lost Highway,Alien,Raging Bull,Fallen Angels,Out of the Past,Seven Samurai,Carlito's Way,The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly,Once Upon a Time in America,The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance,Captain Blood, The Irishman ect..

Prometheus is good.I am fan.

I am  not  crazy fan xD. Is not perfect but is magneitc, valient  film and positive to saga. And better blockbuter than 90% since 2012.

All movies Alien have personality. More than  mayority blockbusters since  20 years ago.

MistressTeqila

Hi. I'm Katrin, I'm am front Russia ;)

Heaven Piercing Man

Hi, I have lurked for years here, but hell, here it goes.

I'm a huge Alien fan, Giger fan, lover of the unknown behind the scenes, nitpicker of details to the max, and an aspiring faneditor with bad luck and poor equipment: of 4 projects, 3 have been lost and the only one is not up to par with current standards.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the forums folk! Always happy to see a lurker emerge from the shadows! Please make sure you're familiar with the forum rules (pretty obvious ones) and I look forward to seeing you all get stuck in with the conversation!

Heaven Piercing Man

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2023, 08:23:53 AMWelcome to the forums folk! Always happy to see a lurker emerge from the shadows! Please make sure you're familiar with the forum rules (pretty obvious ones) and I look forward to seeing you all get stuck in with the conversation!

You bet I will. I have decades of thoughts to pour here.

SeasonHunter

Good Day everyone I'm SeasonHunter it looks like I'm late to the Forums but I'll make the best of it. I have watch so far all the movies for both series and played some of the games I hope I can enjoy my time here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's never too late! Welcome!

Quote from: Heaven Piercing Man on Mar 13, 2023, 11:54:22 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2023, 08:23:53 AMWelcome to the forums folk! Always happy to see a lurker emerge from the shadows! Please make sure you're familiar with the forum rules (pretty obvious ones) and I look forward to seeing you all get stuck in with the conversation!

You bet I will. I have decades of thoughts to pour here.

I look forward to reading them. :)

Lark

Lark

Hi,
Long time Lurker, first time poster.
Was considering starting an Alien(s) podcast with a friend, so felt I should definitely sign up.
My personal history with the franchise goes back to stealing peeks at my fathers Photo-novel of the film when I was small (and my aunt putting the film on for my far too young eyes — but hey, the kid likes spaceships right?)and always finding it fascinating. More from the SF angle than the horror angle.
Anyway,
For now,
This is callsign Lark, signing off.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome, Lark! Always a pleasure to see new usernames show up! I'm hearing more folk talk about that photonovel over the last few years. It wasn't something I was aware of until Covenant was coming out and went out and hunted myself a copy. It's interesting hearing more folk bringing it up.

HB_Tony

HB_Tony

Hello! FNG here. Tony here from SOCAL. Alien fan from way back!  Saw Alien on its premier night way back with my dad.  He was a HUGE fan and I am as well.  8)

Have all the versions rounded up on my Plex server.....including Chaos vers

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits! Glad to have you here.

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

SonjaFisher

Hello everyone, I'm Pocket abi, nice to be here

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Welcome to the boards! the perfect place for everything Alien & Predator 8)  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed