Can Some Tell some things about the game

Started by Predalien91, Jan 04, 2008, 12:40:19 PM

Author
Can Some Tell some things about the game (Read 8,002 times)

Predalien91

Mainly I want to know if skirmish mode has been changed since the last older Avp games were you just kill aliens

Another thing is are there any hybrid aliens in the game like the predalien, runner, new type

One other thing is how many levels are in the game.

I'm thinking about getting it if skirmish is still fun were you just kill aliens until they kill u like on alien vs predator the pc games. It seems like a fun game. I would rent it but I can't find it to rent at any of the rental stores in my town just to buy.

brad873

just buy it, its AVP, you have to. skirmish are timed levels, for more info, just search the net

Predalien91

Quote from: brad873 on Jan 04, 2008, 01:22:05 PM
just buy it, its AVP, you have to. skirmish are timed levels, for more info, just search the net

I may. I am a big Avp fan and it looks fun

szuran

szuran

Oh, it is fun and worth buying. Skirmish is quite good, but pointless - just like in previous games. Pity there is no multiplayer games whenever I check wanting to play with somebody. Does nobody play this game?

Foundationman2

Skirmish sucks. The levels are way too small and there isn't enough time.

szuran

szuran

Well, why would they be larger, if you're supposed to blast Aliens, not to solve puzzles etc.? There is enough time, if there were more it would become boring. Only thing it lacks in my opinion are some statistics - how many aliens you've killes, with which weapon etc.

Corporal Hicks

Skirmish is entertaining. There's only 2 types of Aliens which suck.

Foundationman2

I find the Skirmish on the computer more entertaining. Thats just me, though.

Predalien91

Sounds pretty cool. I might pick it up some time

Foundationman2

Have fun with it.

tw3

buy it I did and it is the best game i have ever played not just because it is avp

XenoVC

Quote from: tw3 on Feb 15, 2008, 09:26:55 PM
buy it I did and it is the best game i have ever played not just because it is avp

Well then, you haven't played that many games,no offense dude :)

Predalien91

Oh this topic. I forgot about it.

I bought the game last Friday, its pretty good and I'm not a bit bored of it. I thought it was gonna be a messy game but honestly it did pretty well in my mind. I've been having some fun and having skirmish mode challenges with my younger brother and having a fun time doing it. I think my score is 7500, somewhere around there. I also love replaying levels to. As for multiplyer mode nobody's ever on it, but then again I don't know how to use multiplyer mode and get it working. I don't play multiplayer at all on my games usually. I'm not sure if you have install something on your psp or what to play it.  Thanks to anybody that commented. The game was worth buying.

Foundationman2

Cool.  8)

Private Hudson

Quote from: Predalien91 on Feb 16, 2008, 02:44:39 AM
I think my score is 7500, somewhere around there.

You beat my score by 400 points.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed