New hidden areas

Started by Tresnan32, Apr 28, 2013, 07:59:54 PM

Author
New hidden areas (Read 6,752 times)

Tresnan32

Tresnan32

i seee the trails that lead you to the hidden areas but once i get there, what am i supposed to do?

predxeno

predxeno

I got stuck on this part too, there are often buttons you need to press in order to unlock the doors.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Where is the hidden egg in the Power Loader level? I see the trail early in the level leading me to the upper catwalk, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do after that.

predxeno

predxeno

I think you need to get to the platform on the other side of the room from where the path is.

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 28, 2013, 06:18:39 PM
Where is the hidden egg in the Power Loader level? I see the trail early in the level leading me to the upper catwalk, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do after that.
It´s in the one of the platforms, don't follow the trail, only search in all the platforms

Engineer

Engineer

Are these hidden areas just the ones where the secret items are located? The same secret items you have to find to unlock the bonus missions?

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Engineer on Nov 29, 2013, 11:42:10 PM
Are these hidden areas just the ones where the secret items are located? The same secret items you have to find to unlock the bonus missions?
Yes, you have to find all the secret items to unlock the bonus mission Overpowered.

Engineer

Engineer

Ok that's what I thought. Yea I found em all. Just making sure there wasn't something I was missing.

As for the secret area in the power loader level, I can't remember where it was, but if you still need help I will replay the mission to jog my memory and let you know...

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Engineer on Nov 30, 2013, 12:40:40 AM
Ok that's what I thought. Yea I found em all. Just making sure there wasn't something I was missing.

As for the secret area in the power loader level, I can't remember where it was, but if you still need help I will replay the mission to jog my memory and let you know...
I already found all the secret items, the most hard for me was the first one  ;D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'll check which levels I still need to find items in, I'm working on the Alien ones right now while i try and unlock the Chopper Predator armor so I can look for the Predator hidden items.

I'm genuinely trying to find them by myself without hints or tips, I'm really only posting about ones that have me stumped. :P

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 30, 2013, 12:49:38 AM
I'll check which levels I still need to find items in, I'm working on the Alien ones right now while i try and unlock the Chopper Predator armor so I can look for the Predator hidden items.

I'm genuinely trying to find them by myself without hints or tips, I'm really only posting about ones that have me stumped. :P
If you have any problem to find them, just ask.

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 30, 2013, 12:49:38 AM

I see... Well here's some tips/hints for you. Stop reading if you don't want the tips/hints (sorry, I don't know how to hide text as a "spoiler")...

Spoiler
Just be extra thorough when playing through the missions... Sometimes back track to the beginning (or as far back as you can go) after unlocking a door, deactivating power, or destroying a power supply. Check every door that you can by approaching it to see if it opens, and look in every corner and between every building. As the alien, when ever you do any wall crawling, try crawling around to areas past the normal objective. I remember two items were hidden in areas where wall crawling was necessary. Those are my hints/tips.
[close]

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Engineer on Nov 30, 2013, 12:58:14 AM
(sorry, I don't know how to hide text as a "spoiler")...
{spoiler}spoiler text{/spoiler}

But change the { } to [ ]. :)

Engineer

Engineer

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 30, 2013, 01:04:46 AM
Quote from: Engineer on Nov 30, 2013, 12:58:14 AM
(sorry, I don't know how to hide text as a "spoiler")...
{spoiler}spoiler text{/spoiler}

But change the { } to [ ]. :)
Thanks!! I modified my post to hide my tips/hints.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

i found all the hidden areas and hidden items.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed