Recent posts

The funny thing about Fede saying he cut the trailer... we had confirmation that a production house had made it. So maybe he did a rough cut and passed it on to the studio, but he didn't make the whole thing himself. Marketing is funny, it's the same as that "no cgi" talk with films like Top Gun. They used a shit ton of CGI on that film, and they will be with Romulus too, even likely replacing practical effects at times. They're going to have to.

Not sure why they gotta fib a bit to make it sound cooler. Just tell the truth!
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by xeno_alpha_07 - Today at 05:29:18 PM
"...you screw with me one more time I'll cut you in half"
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 05:26:26 PM
You can hear them sigh, and wish to die,

You can see them blink with their other eye,

At the man who broke the bank in Monte Carlo.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 05:25:54 PM
Quote from: Slutty Badger on Today at 05:24:45 PM
Quote from: ASH1977 on Today at 04:33:36 PMI believe Freddy would cut something as to not give anything really up. He cut his own trailer, which is something more directors don't get to do.

Who the hell is Freddy?
Spoiler
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 05:24:45 PM
Quote from: ASH1977 on Today at 04:33:36 PMI believe Freddy would cut something as to not give anything really up. He cut his own trailer, which is something more directors don't get to do.

Who the hell is Freddy?
Last post by ASH1977 - Today at 04:33:36 PM
I believe Freddy would cut something as to not give anything really up. He cut his own trailer, which is something more directors don't get to do.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed