New AvPR Teaser Poster

Started by Darkness, Dec 13, 2007, 07:05:54 PM

Author
New AvPR Teaser Poster (Read 6,900 times)

Darkness

Darkness

If you go to your local Cineworld in the UK, you’ll be able to pick up one of these AvPR teaser posters.

20071213_03

The image is familiar. It was featured on one of those AvPR trading cards a while back. Thanks to War Wager for scanning it in.

The G-man

The G-man

nice

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

cool

JMR

JMR

that's sick!

Jenga

Jenga

there is Wolf's 'power glove' on his lower fist.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

That's not new...I made a comparison of it a month ago with the AVH movie posters one...Identical...!   ;D     :D  

War Wager

War Wager

I'm suprised they have the posters already, the cinema's usually have them out same time the movie's released.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Nice! kinda reminds me of the AVP Extinction game cover    :D  

venomp2

venomp2

That's what I thought. LOL.    ;)  

Yoda

venomp2

venomp2

there missing the marines and main characters in the middle.   :D     anyways, maybe they will call the 3rd one EXTINCTION.   ::)  

XenoPred

XenoPred

If you buy the new NECA AVP-R figures, theres a small version of that exact poster that is used as the backing picture inside.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

The KENNER ALIENS VS PREDATOR action figure  backdrop :)

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

The Extinction one looks more like the poster with Reiko and Pasquale pointing their weapons...   ;)  

War Wager

War Wager

XenoPred:   Lol, so there is. Just shows you how cheap the marketing on this really is...    :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed