Gamespot AvP Requiem Review

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 17, 2007, 09:17:18 PM

Author
Gamespot AvP Requiem Review (Read 2,955 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It’s just about been a month since the community recieved it’s first Alien/Predator related game in about two or so years and the opinion is pretty unanimous: Average. Gamespot recently released its own review in the same vein:

“In the end, Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem isn’t a terrible game; it’s just really mediocre. It’s hard to say if it would be more interesting if it weren’t so easy, given that so much of the game fails to grab your attention even when you’re not taking difficulty into account. What’s easy to say is that there are far better action games on the PSP than this one.”

Overall its a pretty balanced review with a number of fair points. You can check the whole thing out here. I recently completed the game so look out for my review soon.

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

mediocre?Really?  l   :-\  

Blaz

Blaz

Trust me, the game is crap. So boring and repetitve. Finished in a day. Terrible story etc etc don't recommend unless you return it like I did :P

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

Requeim. REQUEIM. WE ARE DOOMED. Hicks's typo will destroy us all.

Corporal Hicks

That's what I get for rushing news posts in college.

SHREK

SHREK

he spelt requiem correctly....

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

I wish you could been the aliens and different predators.

War Wager

War Wager

I don't see whats wrong with Requiem, it's a really good game, Read my review, trust me it's good.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just go rent it, which is what I'll do, I always do this to every game, and if there is more replay value, or if I can't finish the game in two weeks time, then I buyt it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed