First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated]

Started by ikarop, Jul 12, 2012, 12:40:47 AM

Author
First Look at Prometheus' NECA Toy Line [Updated] (Read 70,985 times)

Highland

Quote from: AmazSpiderMan1 on Aug 06, 2012, 04:35:09 PM
I'm pretty sure these are going to in $16.99 price range, and be 7-8 inches tall.

Wow, ok, that explains the roughness then, fair enough. I still think people would snap up a premo David 8 for big bucks ($140 range) I would. In fact that whole Android line would be a sweet series to run. Ash, Bishop, Call and David.  :o :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

With exclusive variants, including 'Dangling Head Ash', 'Half a Bishop', 'Bullet Hole Call', and 'Decapitated David'! Each figure also comes with a coupon for 50% off a bottle of Hood milk to be used with the figures to add a bit of that movie-like reality to their wounds! ;)

Highland

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 06, 2012, 05:03:57 PM
With exclusive variants, including 'Dangling Head Ash', 'Half a Bishop', 'Bullet Hole Call', and 'Decapitated David'! Each figure also comes with a coupon for 50% off a bottle of Hood milk to be used with the figures to add a bit of that movie-like reality to their wounds! ;)

:D

Well those would be the exclusive versions of course!

LarsVader

Quote from: Highland on Aug 06, 2012, 11:46:33 AM
Would have been better if Sideshow/Hottoys picked this line up. NECA has some cool stuff like the Predators but I think the people who are likely to buy these would have rather spent a bit more to get good versions (assuming these are in the $50 range). Only the hardiest of hardcore Prometheus fans with bother with these I'd imagine.

These head busts are all over the place and the detail is rough. A Hot Toys David with real material would have been mint I reckon (assuming these suits are plastic). Saying that we should be getting a Fassbender Magneto soon. I'll save my cash for that.
It is official that HotToys is going to do Prometheus stuff.

Highland

Quote from: LarsVader on Aug 06, 2012, 05:30:50 PM
Would have been better if Sideshow/Hottoys picked this line up. NECA has some cool stuff like the Predators but I think the people who are likely to buy these would have rather spent a bit more to get good versions (assuming these are in the $50 range). Only the hardiest of hardcore Prometheus fans with bother with these I'd imagine.

These head busts are all over the place and the detail is rough. A Hot Toys David with real material would have been mint I reckon (assuming these suits are plastic). Saying that we should be getting a Fassbender Magneto soon. I'll save my cash for that.

Really?! Sweet. 1/6 scale?? Just early information or any more details???

LarsVader

Quote from: Highland on Aug 06, 2012, 05:33:12 PM
Quote from: LarsVader on Aug 06, 2012, 05:30:50 PM

Really?! Sweet. 1/6 scale?? Just early information or any more details???
This is all I know:

Snowdog

I really really want a Hot Toys Engineer ::) Hope that's the first thing they release

Highland

Highland

schweeeet! They will 100% do a David then. He's the main man.

I had that T2 arnie on order until I decided to go with the 1989 Joker. Hot Toys are churning out so much good shit at the minute I may have to sell an organ. Seriously, they have hit the after burners on movie toys.

EDIT: If it's the movie master piece series we can expect some awesome head sculpts.

delsaber8

Man, how am I going to afford all these. First we get tons of NECA figures, but to top it off we get hot toys too. I'm sad yet excited, because I know, I probably won't be able to afford all of them, yet having all these options to chose from is awesome.

Sabres21768

Here's a first look at the front of the NECA Prometheus figure packaging...

delsaber8

delsaber8

Sadly the image isn't showing for me  :'(

Ok, now it's working

ShadowPred

Viral video of those Engineers...please!

Sabres21768

spinksy

Neca - you rock!!

Xenomorphine

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed