Behind the Scenes Featurettes

Started by Johnny Handsome, Jun 28, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

Author
Behind the Scenes Featurettes (Read 13,246 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 04:22:26 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 03:59:39 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 03:47:46 PM
Quote from: Lionhart on Jul 04, 2018, 11:58:01 AM
Quote from: Jeanjean on Jul 04, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
Olivia Munn is hot. That's all I wanted to say.
+1

She's a pretty lady. I don't see her crackin' 6/10, but she's not exactly bad lookin' either. I'd have her for dinner. I mean over! Over for dinner at my place. I mean a nice restaurant. Not that I can't cook or don't have a nice pad, but...oh God.  :D

Really ? Not more than 6/10 ? She's a 9/10 in my book  ;D

My scale is somewhat affected by my location. I come from the land of milk and honeys. Sweet-hearts too, many of em'. Just as nice and kind as can be. Although I should mention, I personally prefer the more "plain" gals myself. So a 4 or 6 is more my thing. 7's and up have cause a lot of grief outside my area. The hot gals here though, are still the salt of the earth. Praise God.

But she's a lady to be sure, and a pretty lady too. No doubts about it.

If my biblical references are right, you're from Israel then ? Lot of variety there from what i've seen.

Give or take several thousand miles.  :D But the Lord did do some fantastic work here.

Spoiler
I'm from Tennessee
[close]

azamultic

azamultic

+1

She's a pretty lady. I don't see her crackin' 6/10, but she's not exactly bad lookin' either. I'd have her for dinner. I mean over! Over for dinner at my place. I mean a nice restaurant. Not that I can't cook or don't have a nice pad, but...oh God.  :D

7-8/10 for me )))

Huggs

Huggs

Perhaps we need a "Predator: Hall of Hotness" thread too.

azamultic

azamultic

For sure Dutch going to be the leader in that list  ;D

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 04:48:36 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 04:43:48 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 04:22:26 PM
+1

My scale is somewhat affected by my location. I come from the land of milk and honeys. Sweet-hearts too, many of em'. Just as nice and kind as can be. Although I should mention, I personally prefer the more "plain" gals myself. So a 4 or 6 is more my thing. 7's and up have cause a lot of grief outside my area. The hot gals here though, are still the salt of the earth. Praise God.

But she's a lady to be sure, and a pretty lady too. No doubts about it.

If my biblical references are right, you're from Israel then ? Lot of variety there from what i've seen.

Give or take several thousand miles.  :D But the Lord did do some fantastic work here.

Spoiler
I'm from Tennessee
[close]

Oh ok  :laugh:

Hey the VA hospital in The Predator trailer is in Tennessee ! And a cool bar in Paris where i go to sometimes is called the Tennessee  ;)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Hey the VA hospital in The Predator trailer is in Tennessee ! And a cool bar in Paris where i go to sometimes is called the Tennessee  ;)

Just as long as they got Jack, it's cool. Unfortunately in some movies, Tennessee is actually Georgia or some such, and us Tennessean's wind up disappointed.

Interestingly, my old man is from West Virginia, loves "Country Roads" by John Denver, and his nickname is "T". So when I was watching covenant, and saw a guy named Tennessee (nicknamed "T") singing Country Roads, it was crazy.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 05:26:14 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Just as long as they got Jack, it's cool. Unfortunately in some movies, Tennessee is actually Georgia or some such, and us Tennessean's wind up disappointed.

Interestingly, my old man is from West Virginia, loves "Country Roads" by John Denver, and his nickname is "T". So when I was watching covenant, and saw a guy named Tennessee (nicknamed "T") singing Country Roads, it was crazy.

Oh yes they have Jack. Did your dad saw Covenant ? Did he liked it ?  ;D

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 05:38:35 PM
Did your dad saw Covenant ? Did he liked it ?  ;D

He loved Prometheus, he thought Covenant was horrible though.

He said the same thing I did, "that movie doesn't know what the hell it's doin' ".  :D

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

He said the same thing I did, "that movie doesn't know what the hell it's doin' ".  :D

Haha sounds like a good man to me !

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Jul 04, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

Haha sounds like a good man to me !

Yeah, Dad's alright. He saw the original Alien in theater when it first came out. I'm so jealous. It would be cool to go back in time and see it with him, the both of us as young men.

The Old One

The Old One

It knew more what it was doing than Prometheus ever did.

frenchfries

Olivia Munn is a solid 8 and by far the most attractive character in this series.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: frenchfries on Jul 04, 2018, 08:24:12 PM
Olivia Munn is a solid 8 and by far the most attractive character in this series.

I'll wait to see Yvonne Strahovski also, no sign of her so far.

frenchfries

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2018, 09:46:37 PM
Quote from: frenchfries on Jul 04, 2018, 08:24:12 PM

I'll wait to see Yvonne Strahovski also, no sign of her so far.
oof, forgot she was in the movie. Man i love this cast. btw anyone know from the script if olivia munns character and mckenna become a thing in the story?

YTL_Hunter_H2

I still hope Edward James olmos isn't cut

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed