Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 922,601 times)

Kimo

Kimo

A Plague Tale Innocence

Noticed it was free with the games pass on Xbox so decided to give it a try. And holy shit, this game has the best looking graphics I've seen on a console, I suppose playing it on a Xbox one X gives it that extra graphical shine. I'm just over half way through and loving it so far. Pretty simple game, sort of plays like The Last of Us with its stealth mechanics minus the guns but set in mediaeval France. Also the voice acting on this is top.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Days Gone....loving every minute!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Got it on a big sale for PS4. It's neat so far, I like how I can do missions pretty openly.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I didn't like the omission of ai teammates

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Playing through Arkham Knight again.  I have this huge backlog of games I haven't even touched yet, but I keep going back to the ones I enjoyed several years ago.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Warcraft 3: Reforged. It's not a great remaster but the original game is still good.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 03, 2020, 05:42:04 PM
I didn't like the omission of ai teammates
In Wildlands? Cause I have 3 AI goons who are honestly pretty useless.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You said wildlands but I was thinking the sequel.  You'd be surprised at how their absence diminishes the 2nd from a narrative respective.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Playing Resident Evil Remake/Remastered.

Did two play throughs of this game on normal. Played as Chris the first time and then as Jill. I think I prefer Chris' campaign as he gets more headshots and can take on more damage (his small inventory sucks though). Beautiful game though. I love the whole design of the mansion. Gonna try the harder difficulties next.

I'm kind of inspired to purchase other remastered games for the PS4 now. Much easier than switching consoles!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 04, 2020, 08:04:29 PM
You said wildlands but I was thinking the sequel.  You'd be surprised at how their absence diminishes the 2nd from a narrative respective.
Oh lol. I don't know if I'll get breakpoint because nobody has said anything nice about it. Wildlands is alright though

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 04, 2020, 06:05:49 AM
Playing through Arkham Knight again.  I have this huge backlog of games I haven't even touched yet, but I keep going back to the ones I enjoyed several years ago.

When is your next playthrough of ACM scheduled?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Doom II: Hell on Earth

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 05, 2020, 03:22:05 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 04, 2020, 06:05:49 AM

When is your next playthrough of ACM scheduled?

I was never arsed to play through it a first time.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

???

I thought you were a massive Turk & Randy stan?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm also a massive fraud and scoundrel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed