20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 29, 2016, 01:46:48 PM

Author
20th Century Fox Panel at CCXP to Include Alien: Covenant? (Read 48,130 times)

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Lol low energy.

DorkiDori

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

SamuelDL

This event is a scam! >:( What a disappointment... :'(

DorkiDori

I talked to someone who went thru the alien covenant survival thing... He said it was super short, and didn't reveal anything about the movie.

Sigh...

Enoch

Enoch

Why that doesnt surprise me?  ??? :)

P.S. That event isnt a scam, that event is
shit... I wanted to express your thinking in a more orderly fashion. :)

DorkiDori

I've asked him for a more in depth explanation... I'll let you know what he says when he replies

AL

:( in twitter and the event schedule, they only say ....exhibition with exclusive pieces (props, objects) of the film, and ''other news'' in a panel full of special attractions.

So I guess we will have to wait for the ''other news''  between 20:00 and 21:30 (London time)

... the trailer of O Rastro will be introduced at 21:30, but  is a Brazilian horror film, about a doctor and missing patients.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DorkiDori on Dec 02, 2016, 05:09:17 AM
I've asked him for a more in depth explanation... I'll let you know what he says when he replies

Thanks, much appreciated.

From Fox Latino  :-X

The part that makes you want to run: #AlienCovenant at #CCXP in Brazil .

whiterabbit

haha omfg, the amount of fail in Brazil is senile in the penile.

Corporal Hicks

I can't lie, I'm a bit disappointed. It really did sound like it was going to be props from Covenant.

Ingwar

Lame panel. Waste of time and energy. Pointless.

Corporal Hicks

The panel hasn't happened yet. That's in another 10 hours or so. But yeah, the exhibition is a big letdown.

AlienFan1987

AlienFan1987

This is phucking amazing, i can't believe it. We're getting Alien Convenant, Alien 5(alt 3), new Predator.
Fox is at it again, but this time it seems they want nail that shit. If only we got a real Aliens Colonial Marines as Randy Bitchfraud promised. Non the less, it's awesome to see Alien getting some love again.

SiL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 02, 2016, 09:42:31 AM
The panel hasn't happened yet. That's in another 10 hours or so. But yeah, the exhibition is a big letdown.
I'm not really sure what people expected. It would've been really weird for Fox to drop world-first news in Brazil of all places.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Honestly, I just expected to see something from Covenant like Daniels' weapon or some such. Nothing world shattering. Just something small like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed