Nope - Jordan Peele’s next movie

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Jul 22, 2021, 10:27:52 PM

Author
Nope - Jordan Peele’s next movie (Read 3,948 times)

ace3g

We got ourselves a saucer.

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this one!

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2022, 10:16:01 AMYeah, I'm really looking forward to this one!

Me too!

ace3g

Nightmare Asylum

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Nope is, through and through, an honest to God Summer Blockbuster experience. It is jam-packed with science-fiction concepts that tickle my interests in such specific ways, and the movie operates in a certain mode of filmmaking that we just don't really see anymore. I needed something like this, and Nope delivered.

Corporal Hicks

I really can't wait for this!!!

Immortan Jonesy

Rudiger

Any good? I really liked Get Out and Us.

Gazz

Gazz

I saw it last night and I'm still buzzing about it today. It had a tone-setting moment that was far more horrific than I ever expected the film to get (in a somewhat similar way to Jaws and the Kitner boy). It really does feel like a classic cinema blockbuster. I loved it.

Jigsaw85

I really liked this movie. I thought this was just going to be a standard UFO film, to my surprise, it turned out to be a fairly original cosmic horror creature feature.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Aug 21, 2022, 03:55:56 AMI really liked this movie. I thought this was just going to be a standard UFO film, to my surprise, it turned out to be a fairly original cosmic horror creature feature.

Yeah, Jean Jacket was a nice surprise. 8)

bobby brown

LOVED. LOVED. LOVED this movie! 10/10. Jordan Peele is such a mad talent.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed