All Ridley Scott

Started by Immortan Jonesy, May 13, 2020, 10:57:35 PM

Author
All Ridley Scott (Read 24,020 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Some more pics from Ridley's vineyard:

Thankfully no sign of The Last Duel's half-helmets...

Wine label illustrations drawn by the Sir himself:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Matt Damon's armour from The Last Duel is also now on display at Ridley's vineyard. Luckily, so far no sign of the dreaded half-helmets:

More costumes from Napoleon:

But is it canon?

More wine bottle illustrations by Ridley:

Kradan

Kradan

We should really let Ridley know just how much fans looove 'em half-helmets

Ingwar

Ingwar

I would like to buy it at one point but cannot find where from.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I assume you are referring to the wine not the helmets? Don't know, perhaps it's only available from his winery?

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 29, 2022, 05:00:50 PMWe should really let Ridley know just how much fans looove 'em half-helmets

Ingwar

Ingwar

Wine of course :)

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 29, 2022, 05:00:50 PMWe should really let Ridley know just how much fans looove 'em half-helmets

Just wait for Gladiator 2 ;D

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Ridley Scott has made a short-film for Samsung. Will debut on the 4th of February:

More info, starts at around 7:30

Riddles and androids...

https://twitter.com/CreativeBloq/status/1621161549313314816

Apple not impressed...

kwisatz

kwisatz

Over 2000 +1

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Funny enough, I'm due to upgrade my phone since it's been quite a few years and was planning on going with the S23.

Can't wait to see the short film!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

All you bloody millenians watching his films on your phones, now he will bloody well film his films on a phone!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 02, 2023, 03:46:58 PMAll you bloody millenians watching his films on your phones, now he will bloody well film his films on a phone!

"Millenian" reporting in to say that I will be watching his phone-shot film on a proper 4K screen!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 02, 2023, 03:54:57 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Feb 02, 2023, 03:46:58 PMAll you bloody millenians watching his films on your phones, now he will bloody well film his films on a phone!

"Millenian" reporting in to say that I will be watching his phone-shot film on a proper 4K screen!

You should hold-off until you can watch it on your Samsung S23 Ultra as it was meant to be watched.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Trailer is out:

And poster:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed