Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 01, 2019, 06:44:44 PM

Author
Lady Gaga, Al Pacino, Jeremy Irons, Adam Driver in Ridley Scott's House of Gucci (Read 42,403 times)

Ingwar

Ingwar

Blessing in disguise. The more they gonna whinge the more hype they will create.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Rumour says that Salma Hayek, who's married to François-Henri Pinault, President and CEO of PPR which merged with Gucci group, will be part of the movie.

Quote:

Spoiler
Quote(I suspect she's playing Pina Auriemma. For those who don't know, Pina was Patrizia's "spiritualist", astrologer, best friend, and helped Patrizia find a hitman to murder Maurizio.)
[close]

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/357434-salma-hayek-cast-in-house-of-gucci-role/

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 28, 2021, 09:03:52 PM
Spoiler
Quote(I suspect she's playing Pina Auriemma. For those who don't know, Pina was Patrizia's "spiritualist", astrologer, best friend, and helped Patrizia find a hitman to murder Maurizio.)
[close]

Was wondering how she got hold of a hitman. They don't advertise for killers in the newspaper.

Either the Razzi's are under lockdown or they've been shooting indoors lately.

Quote"House of Gucci" set is currently being built in "Quartiere Talenti" in Rome.

Ingwar

119 scenes in less than a month?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I don't think they're shooting sequentially though. They might have shot scene 37 the day before and scene 140 the day before that.

The filming is drawing big crowds, so much for the current state of lockdown in Italy...

They are filming in "New York" again:

Gaga from today's shoot:

From yesterday's shoot. The blue screen will probably be replaced with the New York skyline:

Ingwar

Ingwar

Salma Hayek joins the show. She will portray Pina Auriemma, Patrizia's clairvoyant friend.
Spoiler
Or rather "friend" and "clairvoyant" as she was bullshitting Patrizia during spiritual sessions and milking her of money.
[close]

Kradan

Kinda random and off-topic but I like Irons's photo from Wikipedia page

He looks like a happy wolf bitting his lip

Ingwar

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 02, 2021, 10:31:20 AM
Salma Hayek joins the show. She will portray Pina Auriemma, Patrizia's clairvoyant friend.
Spoiler
Or rather "friend" and "clairvoyant" as she was bullshitting Patrizia during spiritual sessions and milking her of money.
[close]

Spoiler
Well, she did score a hitman for Patrizia. Or was she charging for that "service" as well?  :laugh:
[close]

Gaga on set today with Jack Huston (Boardwalk Empire, The Irishman) who plays Domenico De Sole.

Patrizia (Gaga) with her "daughter":

Ingwar

Dariusz Wolski:

Quote"Every movie is a different thing. You start a movie like you've never done it before, and that's the best way to think. Of course, it's easy for me to say because I've done enough, so some stuff becomes subconscious. This film, because it's high fashion 80s and 90s, it's going to be a little different. I'm still trying to find a look for it. The 80s weren't a particularly good-looking period. The fashion world or these fashion shows, they were not that great looking. You look at the big coats and stuff and [go] hmm... So it's a bit of a kitschy, funny, tragic tragedy––like a high-end soap opera. With a crazy cast as well." Nodding to The Godfather, Wolski adds with a laugh, "I've called [Al Pacino] Michael five times by mistake."

https://thefilmstage.com/ridley-scotts-house-of-gucci-will-be-like-a-high-end-soap-opera-says-cinematographer-dariusz-wolski/

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 02, 2021, 04:00:20 PM
Dariusz Wolski:

Quotehigh-end soap opera.
:laugh:

Clip of the scene filmed today, with Gaga giving quite an emotional performance.

Spoiler
Apparently Jack Huston plays Maurizio's lawyer and in this scene it looks like he's serving Patrizia with the divorce papers.
[close]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3RvqH1my6M

Ingwar

One of these nuns is smoking ;D

Huggs

Quote from: Ingwar on Apr 02, 2021, 06:43:55 PM
One of these nuns is smoking ;D

I thought you meant smoking hot. Local will be disappointed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed