Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 302,173 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Nope it's canceled, they put the nail in the coffin yesterday, they are showing the remainder of the first season next year,  and are starting a new prequel series called blood and chrome focusing on Bill Adama in the first cylon war.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I liked Caprica.

Spoiler
Didn't like it when Keon died. He was my cousin.
[close]

Pn2501

Pn2501

Spoiler
Poor Liam, sure he'll find other work  :)
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Hopefully. He's been having some hard times recently. But I won't go into that.

Quote from: Pn2501 on Oct 28, 2010, 10:26:15 PM
Nope it's canceled, they put the nail in the coffin yesterday, they are showing the remainder of the first season next year,  and are starting a new prequel series called blood and chrome focusing on Bill Adama in the first cylon war.

sounds cool

Pn2501

Pn2501

I wonder if they will get Nico Cortez to play William, as he played him in the razor flashback.

Nope

Nope

Infomania is a favorite of mine to watch. Very funny.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

V - both the original and remake.

South Park

That's if for tv lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm getting into The Big Bang Theory...lotta fun. Who'da thought nerds could be so funny :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Been getting into a show on animal planet called Freak Encounters.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Tremors The Series
Cars Toons: Mater's Tall Tales
The Walking Dead

Daken

Daken

I watched Caprica online last night. Its really weird with the SCI-FI vibe of Blade Runner but its not like it really but its what it makes me think of when I watch it.

Vertigo

Vertigo

I really don't get all the love for Big Bang Theory. I've tried watching it a number of times, but the ones I've watched haven't been funny at all. Part of the problem is that the actor playing Sheldon is probably the worst comedian on the planet, ruining every line he's given. In general though, as far as I'm concerned it's basically Two And A Half Men without the finely honed comic timing.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Vertigo on Nov 06, 2010, 08:12:25 AM
I really don't get all the love for Big Bang Theory. I've tried watching it a number of times, but the ones I've watched haven't been funny at all. Part of the problem is that the actor playing Sheldon is probably the worst comedian on the planet, ruining every line he's given. In general though, as far as I'm concerned it's basically Two And A Half Men without the finely honed comic timing.

I almost totally agree, it's pretty much a poor man's IT crowd.
Although I'd say I loath 3 and a half men just a tiny bit more.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 06, 2010, 09:19:44 AM
Although I'd say I loath 3 and a half men just a tiny bit more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed