Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 302,151 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: 85 on Jul 29, 2010, 09:45:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htA6tm1vNM8

its always sunny........
From 0:35 on, I laugh until my gut hurt!

Shasvre

Shasvre

How I Met Your Mother

Dexter

The Walking Dead

Those are my favorites right now. ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 30, 2010, 11:44:35 PM
Dexter
Hell yeah!

Do the Trinity!

First Blood

Lie

Lie

^ I would of never guessed.  :D

Big Bang Theory;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X41bA4l-h0w

How I Met Your Mother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPLOsabhQSM

Keg

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

The Twilight Zone (Original Series)
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
Star Trek: The Original Series
Seinfeld
Curb Your Enthusiasm (Seasons 1-4)
Cheers
Frasier
Keeping Up Appearances
Chef!
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Father Ted
Mystery Science Theater 3000
DC Animated Universe (Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Captain Salt on Aug 01, 2010, 05:43:51 PM
Keeping Up Appearances
Chef!
Monty Python's Flying Circus

'ello, Brit comedy fan are ye?

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

At the moment I'm watching:
The X-Files (Season 2)
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Season 3)

''Duane Barry'' (S2, E5) is the scariest episode of the x-files I've ever seen, I watched alone last night with the lights off... not a good idea lol! Brilliant episode though.

Deep Space Nine Season 3 is good so far, every episode is a strong one. Usually with Star Trek it's hit-and-miss, but I've been entertained all the way through so far.

Keg

Keg

i never saw much if the x-files to be honest. but one episode scared the shit out of me. it had a porcelain doll that could control peoples minds and it was making people kill others or themselves. Creepy as hell.

Edit: After a quick search it turns out the episode was called chinga and it was written by none other than steven king. it scared the crap out of me. if i remember rightly the doll would say "lets have some fun" and then anybody who heard it would start to harm themselves. There was a part where an old woman snapped the record in her record player and slit her own throat while the doll watched. i slept with the lights on for 3 days haha.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: [Alpha]Frost on Aug 05, 2010, 09:17:56 PM
At the moment I'm watching:
The X-Files (Season 2)
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (Season 3)

''Duane Barry'' (S2, E5) is the scariest episode of the x-files I've ever seen, I watched alone last night with the lights off... not a good idea lol! Brilliant episode though.

Deep Space Nine Season 3 is good so far, every episode is a strong one. Usually with Star Trek it's hit-and-miss, but I've been entertained all the way through so far.

Never liked DS9...too dark and pessimistic for my liking. It's not ST as it should be.

Quote from: Keg on Aug 05, 2010, 10:33:55 PM
i never saw much if the x-files to be honest. but one episode scared the shit out of me. it had a porcelain doll that could control peoples minds and it was making people kill others or themselves. Creepy as hell.

Edit: After a quick search it turns out the episode was called chinga and it was written by none other than steven king. it scared the crap out of me. if i remember rightly the doll would say "lets have some fun" and then anybody who heard it would start to harm themselves. There was a part where an old woman snapped the record in her record player and slit her own throat while the doll watched. i slept with the lights on for 3 days haha.

god yeah chinga is an intense episode. i love the x-files, the fact it has sci-fi, supernatural, horror, comedy, pretty much my 4 favourite genre's it's the perfect series ever.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Angel

So maybe it's not my favorite series of all time but it is certainly in the top 5. My girlfriend was a fan as well but missed out on much of the final season so recently we went through + watched it (i own all 5 season on DVD). Upon completion i've been inspired to go back + watch my way through season 4 - so damn good!!

Lie

Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWvQuIVMI

I remember sitting down as group and watching this at my mates yard.

got the 6 series box set the other day, having not really watched it since abvout series 3, but it's awesome. the series that is Peep Show!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed