Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 316,719 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I just finished (Dexter) Season 4 20 minutes ago... My reaction?

My hand was shaking, my lip was trembling, and my eyes started to get misty. It was truly heartbreaking.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 03, 2010, 09:01:10 AMI just finished (Dexter) Season 4 20 minutes ago... My reaction?

My hand was shaking, my lip was trembling, and my eyes started to get misty. It was truly heartbreaking.

Season 5 is going to be awesome. There will be no main villain in the new season though, the creators thought it would be to hard to top Trinity. I agree with them, John Lithgow made this season the best so far. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh man, his delivery of "Hello (looks at laminent), Dexter Morgan" was so damn amazing, that I had to add it in my new signature!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 03, 2010, 08:39:52 PMOh man, his delivery of "Hello (looks at laminent), Dexter Morgan" was so damn amazing, that I had to add it in my new signature!

I agree, that line sent a chill down my spine. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Something that makes me want to throw up, is the fact that Jennifer Carpenter has recieved NO recognition for here marvelous acting.

This scene almost made me tear up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mge0d2gbMKo

I can't imagine where she (or other actors) had to go to do such convincing grief.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Well, she did get a Scream Award last year for best supporting actress. ;)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I actually stopped watching when Megan Fox won "Best Actress - Sci-fi" for Transformers 2 over Katee Sackhoff from Battlestar Galactica. I was just thinking about what wretched, testosterone filled, slime voted in that category (and many others). Jennifer Carpenter's win was the only good win.

That might have been the worst award show I have ever seen. And Robert Pattinson & Kristen Steward winning Best Actor and Actress in Fantasy? I was almost suicidal. That was just sick.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I agree, most of that show sucked. Isabel Lucas won Breakout Performance-Female. I mean, for what? Showing of her ass in Transformers 2? :(

I'm glad Michael C. Hall and John Lithgow got their Golden Globes though.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Golden Globes- now those were some true awards.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Game On is a great sitcom from the 90s. It's about two guys and a girl who share a flat together. It is also hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyCpoZdR_8

Keg

Keg

Game On has been getting a re-run on Dave recently. I had never seen it before and ive seen a few episodes over the last few months and its quite good actually. And its got the delectable Sam Janus in her prime  ;D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Indeed it has.  :P

And if it weren't for Dave's 2am re-runs of the show, I might never have heard of Game on. It seems I always have Dave to thank for something, regardless of the sleep I get deprived of.

Keg

Keg

haha im the same. i never have needed much sleep. If i fall asleep at 10 im up at 3am so i tend to stay up all night trawling the crap channels on my freeview and dave always seems to come up with decent to watch. Hell i mustve seen every episode of Mock the week 5 times but its funny as hell so i dont care.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

QuoteFavourite TV Series

Malcolm in the Middle
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Everybody Hates Chris
The Nanny
George Lopez
The Soup
That 70s Show
Seinfeld
Supernatural
Mythbusters
X-Play
WWE Raw
Untamed and Uncut

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

The Office  ;D
The Simpsons
Band of Brothers
Family Guy (running out of ideas)
South Park (epic...)
Football and Baseball (Go Yankees!!!!!)
Boxing(Pac Man foverever)
Seinfield
Deadliest Warrior
Robot Chicken
The King of Queens
And of course,the most tanked TV show ever,SpongeBob(Pure Badass)LOL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed