Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 313,783 times)

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Family Guy.

AWESOME!

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

i have 2 that i love endlessly.

Green wing

X-files

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Well, I'm currently watching both Dexter and Chuck- just bought Dexter Season 1, and Chuck Season 2 (I'm still trying to catch up!).

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Lately ive been really getting into the show "Sons of Anarchy"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I can't imagine why ;)

Remonster

Remonster

Love Sons of Anarchy, I cannot wait for the next season! I've always loved Futurama, Firefly, Dexter and Its Always Sunny, and i always will watch those shows.

The four shows I've been watching alot now are Castle, Psych, Freaky Links and Archer. Archer is just so ridiculous that I love it, and I Castle and Psych are just great shows with some of my favorite characters ever. I've been occasionally catching Freaky Links on Chiller, and I forgot how much i used to love that show.

First Blood

First Blood

I've been watching the very sick Nip-Tuck (been a fan since season 1). Also been watching Burn Notice. Can't go wrong with Bruce Campbell. As for new shows I've started watching Human Target and Stargate Universe.

BillyHudson

BillyHudson

my favourite tv shows are

Star Trek
Red Dwarf
Heroes (but this series ended pathetically  ::))
Father Ted
Friends
Big Bang Theory
Football

thats it really i dont watch much TV i am a film fanatic i watch about 6-7 films a day sometimes  ;D lol

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

For me, this one is easy:
LA FEMME NIKITA (the one ALIAS shamelessly ripped-off ::))

THE BIG BANG THEORY

THE WEST WING

BROTHERS IN ARMS

SPIN CITY...

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

CHUCK and THE BIG BANG THEORY!!!!!!

Space Sweeper

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

My favorite one is and always will be Batman: The Animated Series. Faithful, well done, and plots intricate enough for adults while suitable for children as well. The Riddler episodes in particular showcase this

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ye4rzer0 on Feb 19, 2010, 04:08:57 AM
My favorite one is and always will be Batman: The Animated Series. Faithful, well done, and plots intricate enough for adults while suitable for children as well. The Riddler episodes in particular showcase this
Love it- I also loved the movies that came out of it.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

I also like Operation Repo and Big Brother(Jeff and Jordan are my favorite players)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I've been watching a lot of "According to Jim" lately. Really fun series. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed