Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 315,773 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dexter Season 7 starts next month, yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 01, 2012, 04:55:47 PM
Dexter Season 7 starts next month, yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starts this month!!! f**k waiting Next month!

29 days to go!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh yeah, it's September first today...

Vertigo

Vertigo

Strongly recommend Romanzo Criminale, Italian mobster drama set in the '70s to early '80s (yes, subtitled). Quality level is on a par with The Sopranos and The Wire, with outstanding production, acting and writing. It's more like The Godfather than either of those though, immersing you in the period culture, and being fairly epic in terms of scope, narrative progression and character development - you empathise with them a lot early on, but by the end of the first series it's become extremely dark and tense.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I finally started watching Season 1 of Breaking Bad last night on Netflix. I think I'm realizing why everyone is so obsessed with this show.

"f**k YOU AND YOUR EYEBROWS!!!" :D :D :D

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Strike Back.

It's a guilty pleasure.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 02, 2012, 06:45:38 PM
Strike Back.

It's a guilty pleasure.

That it is. Love those opening credits as well. Have you gotten through the first season yet?

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 02, 2012, 10:54:02 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 02, 2012, 06:45:38 PM
Strike Back.

It's a guilty pleasure.

That it is. Love those opening credits as well. Have you gotten through the first season yet?

By first season, do you mean when it started in the US or when it started in the UK? Technically it's on season 3 right now, but season 2 for when it was picked up by Cinemax.

First Blood

First Blood

When it started in the US. As in the first ten episodes, and the Latif story arc.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Ok.

Then I am currently on Season 2 Episode 5 I think.

Did you watch the 6 UK episodes?

First Blood

First Blood

No, I haven't seen the UK version. Only one I've seen is the Cinemax version with Philip Winchester & Sullivan Stapleton. I picked it up on Blu-ray and the first ten eps are labeled as "season one."

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Check out the 6 original episodes. You aren't missing anything by not seeing them except
Spoiler
John Porter is a total bad ass and you'll feel like shit when you see him executed in the beginning of Cinemax season 1.
[close]
and Andrew Lincoln is in it too.

Other than the spoiler tag, nothing else carries over from the UK episodes.

First Blood

First Blood

Cool, I've have to look into it. :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

That does interest me. I wanna find out more about it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed