Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 316,892 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 25, 2012, 01:49:07 AM
Does anyone else here watch British sitcoms? I'm a huge Yes, Minister fan, as well as Keeping Up Appearances and Are You Being Served?

Yes!!

Red Dwarf, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers and Porridge are some of my favourites

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Did you ever hear of one called Mind Your Language from the 80s? Classic material.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 30, 2012, 06:01:20 PM
Did you ever hear of one called Mind Your Language from the 80s? Classic material.

No but I'll check it out.  Season Ten of Red Dwarf is on its way so I cant wait for that.  I'm also a fan of Open All Hours, Dad's Army and Men Behaving Badly, i think there was a period from late 70's to mid nineties where British Comedy was literally untouchable

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Damn, I haven't heard of any of those. I'll look em up though. I grew up with AYBS? and KUA. My mum is a huge fan of Waiting For God but I never got into it. The show seems to revolve entirely a cranky old lady and not much else.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Modern Family is quite a funny tv series. I only recently started watching it and it was pretty cool.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 02, 2012, 08:35:07 PM
Damn, I haven't heard of any of those. I'll look em up though. I grew up with AYBS? and KUA. My mum is a huge fan of Waiting For God but I never got into it. The show seems to revolve entirely a cranky old lady and not much else.

Not even Red Dwarf?!! Dude you are missing out!  Open All Hours and Porridge were from that era that you mentioned, absolute genius.

Aspie

Aspie

House M.D.

Morpheus

Morpheus

Breaking Bad.

jesus,this series is...Jesus,this series is fantastic,just amazing,fantastic...No words for it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think I'm the only person in the known world who isn't watching Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. I suppose I should get on that.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 29, 2012, 02:48:40 PM
I think I'm the only person in the known world who isn't watching Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones. I suppose I should get on that.

You're not alone. Though my friends have been telling me that I would love BB. I need to check it out, eventually, but I don't have Netflix :-\

Nor do I have whatever special channel it is that plays GoT.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 29, 2012, 02:49:59 PM

You're not alone. Though my friends have been telling me that I would love BB. I need to check it out, eventually, but I don't have Netflix :-\

Watch online.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

HBO.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

There are... other means to acquire that which you wish.

I know of many.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

As of recently

Breaking Bad
Six Feet Under
The Sopranos

Tried so hard to get into The Wire, went as far as Season 3, but I just can't get into it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed