Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 312,348 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

"Earth's Mightiest Heroes!- The Avengers", animated show. 5/5 for its entertainment value

Just recently been watching this, I just love these kinds of cartoons.
Complete fun to watch.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: Dark Passenger on May 08, 2012, 11:35:31 AM
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes!- The Avengers", animated show. 5/5 for its entertainment value

Just recently been watching this, I just love these kinds of cartoons.
Complete fun to watch.
I love season 2 so far and this show is gonna help me hang on until the avengers is released on Blu-ray

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It looks like Alcatraz isn't returning for a second season after all :'(

Stupid Fox...

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 13, 2012, 01:06:53 AM

Stupid Fox...

I honestly don't think Fox knows how to keep a show on air for more than a season...

gdavid

gdavid

That would have to be New Girl.  I think that the show is just great and funny in all aspects. It does not take anything away even if they chose to go with 3 relatively unfamiliar guys to propel the show.  But they sure have a great chemistry together which only works to their advantage and actually how they work together to make the show more interesting.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 13, 2012, 01:48:03 AM

Stupid Fox...

I honestly don't think Fox knows how to keep a show on air for more than a season...
More to do with the audience not being able to watch a show for more than a season... and the only show I can think of that FOX has done that got cancelled after only one season that actually deserved another was Firefly, which had the worth of every shitty show on FOX that has been cancelled after one season combined, and some of those that had gone on way longer than they had to.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Alcatraz

it was aliens, the end, move along people.

Anyway, fave tv show, think I've said it before, so I'll say it again.

The X-Files

seeing the show the moment it started cemented bits of my personality that day. Amazing show, everything about it except  for when Mulder got replaced by the T-1000 was fantastic, no other show has been this awesome for me. The only thing that comes close is Supernatural, but even that can't toe to toe with The X-Files.

Still haven't watched Fringe, surprised that it even made it past season 1 to be honest.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Have you seen Breaking Bad Season 4 yet?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 14, 2012, 11:18:34 PM
Have you seen Breaking Bad Season 4 yet?

I have only seen what Netflix has to offer. Great show, best episode so far, since I haven't seen the current one, is the one with the Fly. f**king hilarious and awesome, love that to death.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 14, 2012, 10:57:31 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 13, 2012, 01:48:03 AM

Stupid Fox...

More to do with the audience not being able to watch a show for more than a season... and the only show I can think of that FOX has done that got cancelled after only one season that actually deserved another was Firefly, which had the worth of every shitty show on FOX that has been cancelled after one season combined, and some of those that had gone on way longer than they had to.

Alcatraz definitely deserved a second season. It ended on a major cliffhanger and the series was picking up momentum in terms of story. The trouble with people today is that they can't appreciate something new and original. It's nice to keep what works sure, but man, learn to watch something new.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Definitely adding Falling Skies to my list. So good of a show.

ace3g

ace3g

saw a tweet about a show titled 'Revolution' from Jon Favreau and  J.J. Abrams, looks interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9vFQG5Z5Aw#ws

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ace3g on May 28, 2012, 10:00:46 PMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9vFQG5Z5Aw#ws
Seems like they dropped all the tech that doesn't run on electricity as well. :-\

Magneto

Magneto

True Blood and Doctor Who!

Stingray

Stingray

• My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Firefly
  • Futurama
  • Fringe
  • Airwolf
  • Mission: Impossible
  • American Dragon: Jake Long
  • Surface

... might be more, I can't remember.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed