Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 312,592 times)

Marr

Marr

That sounded really interesting...

I am certainly not sure but I think this one is called...The Bucket List...which sounds interesting!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Ncis, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Vampire Diaries, Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, Heroes, Californication, Dexter..
ive got a whole heap of tv favourites

Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider.

i like dexter's lab as well

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I just finished the fifth season of Dexter. It was werid not seeing Rita and the kids (as much) but the new direction was really, really good. It shows how much Dexter has evolved as a human being. Harrison is so funny too early on. "DIE, DIE!" :D :D :D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Been watching Alfred Hitchcock Presents and have been loving it. Might get a set of that and add it to my favorites list.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Good choice. Ever seen the Looney Tunes parody of it?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 17, 2011, 05:36:01 PM
Been watching Alfred Hitchcock Presents and have been loving it. Might get a set of that and add it to my favorites list.
Word.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 17, 2011, 05:44:57 PM
Not just yet, but I'll bet it's side splitting.

As special features for the Psycho, Vertigo and Rear Window DVDs, they included an episode of the show, which is how I got introduced to it. I have seen Mr. Blanchard's Secret, The Lamb to the Slaughter, and The Case of Mr. Pelham, which was my personal favorite of the three.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 17, 2011, 05:48:08 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 17, 2011, 05:36:01 PM
Word.
Double word.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 17, 2011, 06:03:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfxc0LNDCMo#

delsaber8

delsaber8

classic stuff right there.

Daken

Daken

I found Season 1 of Conan The Adventurer cartoon in Walmart for $15. Once I saw it I had to have it. I haven't seen it in years. Makes me feel kinda old too.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 17, 2011, 02:42:47 PM
I just finished the fifth season of Dexter. It was werid not seeing Rita and the kids (as much) but the new direction was really, really good. It shows how much Dexter has evolved as a human being. Harrison is so funny too early on. "DIE, DIE!" :D :D :D

I prefered less of the family, the fake dexter bores me. I much rather watch him when he's at 'work' :)
Im not too sure if i like the more human side of dexter, but hell thats what makes him such an interesting fictional serial killer.
the 'monster with remorse'

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 18, 2011, 01:50:05 AM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 17, 2011, 06:03:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfxc0LNDCMo#
Lol. She is visiting Bates.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Aug 18, 2011, 05:33:19 PM

I prefered less of the family, the fake dexter bores me. I much rather watch him when he's at 'work' :)
Im not too sure if i like the more human side of dexter, but hell thats what makes him such an interesting fictional serial killer.

But you have to admit, his evolution so to speak is interesting to see all the same. It shows that he does have a human side. Hell, Harry even says he's proud of him at one point, remember?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Aug 18, 2011, 05:33:19 PM

Judging by how the 6th season is looking...

Spoiler
...you'll be very pleased.  ;D
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed