Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 316,437 times)

delsaber8

delsaber8

Just let it go, I realize he could edit his post but what does it matter to you, no one else seems to be complaining besides yourself just let it slide.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You guys are unbelievable.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm in agreement with Sweeper here, would have been quite easy to edit the post. Out of simple courtesy, you know.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Finally, the sane have arrived.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Ok Doom needs to change his post and you need to stop obsessing over this, we are getting way off topic.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: delsaber8 on Aug 10, 2011, 07:11:44 AM
Ok Doom needs to change his post
Fantastic you've come to that conclusion; just three pages late.

delsaber8

delsaber8

If it makes us stop arguing as much as it pains me to say.. I was wrong *shudders*

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Congradulations, you've done what Doom is incapable of.

[EDIT] You've gotta be f**king kidding me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Enough, all of you. And before anyone continues consider how Puks ended up being removed. You are both in the wrong and both correct. Doom, this is not a Dexter specific thread and as such spoilers for it shouldn't be out in the open. The same thought should be carried across all significant elements of any show, regardless of age. I'm miffed I've had to have that spoiled coming in to sort this.

Sweeps, subtlelty and decorum please. Please don't kick an over the top stink with attitude. PM Doom or one of us. You're already on some radars due to similar situations. We aren't always going to agree but we don't need a massive stink please. keep it civil.

Noone is to continue this and I mean it. Take it to PMs if you need to.

Aeus

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Like I said: you'll still be surprised when you get to the season in question. I haven't said anything terribly important.

Marr

Marr

Twin Peaks

Also really liked "An Idiot Abroad" - its normally the sort of thing I like either - does anyone know when season 2 starts?

Pn2501

Pn2501

Not sure when it comes out but I'm fairly sure they have finished filming and Karl has said he won't do another season.

Marr

Marr

Quote from: Pn2501 on Aug 16, 2011, 02:18:39 PM
Not sure when it comes out but I'm fairly sure they have finished filming and Karl has said he won't do another season.

He said that before! Where there's a will there's a paycheque!!

Pn2501

Pn2501

I wants that fools gold concept.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed