Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 302,172 times)

Daken

Daken

Me an my girl watched the two part Star Trek Voyager episodes where they introduce Species 8472. These are the episodes when the series gets good. Before most of the episode were mild an some flat out boring. My favorite part of the series was when Seven of Nine gets introduced.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

f**king A. The final scene in Part 1 when the planet is destroyed sent chills down my spine and left me wanting more.

ace3g

First Blood

BobGrill

BobGrill

I only really have three t.v. shows that I actually watch on a regular basis:

1. 1000 Ways to Die
2. Beavis and Butthead (so excited for the return!)
3. King of the Hill

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER AND MORE DEXTER

I can't get enough. My girl just lent me seasons one through 4 on DVD and I've already gone through S1 in 3 days.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 30, 2011, 02:30:38 PMDEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER AND MORE DEXTER

I can't get enough. My girl just lent me seasons one through 4 on DVD and I've already gone through S1 in 3 days.

It's addictive, isn't it. ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The show is so gripping. Michael C. Hall is a brilliant actor, the writing is top notch, the suspense and action never let up, and even the quirky humour works well too.

ace3g

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 30, 2011, 02:30:38 PM
DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER DEXTER AND MORE DEXTER

Hoy-foive! Don't let anybody spoil the show for you!

I'm currently on my re-watch; halfway through Season 3.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Same, I'm on Season 3 as well. Kinda weak...nothing too exciting happening here.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It's actually one of my favorites; it's a character season though, there's a lot more development there than in the actual situation for the characters... except for Dex toward the end. Season 4 is the pinnacle of awesome though. Lithgow, man.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Wilfred, this is amazing only the awesomeness that is Australia could produce this!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 31, 2011, 12:03:05 AM
It's actually one of my favorites; it's a character season though, there's a lot more development there than in the actual situation for the characters... except for Dex toward the end. Season 4 is the pinnacle of awesome though. Lithgow, man.

Yeah, everyone's been saying it blows the other seasons out of the water. Looking forward!!

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 31, 2011, 05:18:14 AM
Wilfred, this is amazing only the awesomeness that is Australia could produce this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzX31NJRYs#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed