Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 301,439 times)

Aeus

Aeus

Just finished season 1 of Treme.

f**k me this show is good. I don't know if it'll top The Wire, but it's doing a damn good job at trying.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on May 23, 2011, 01:56:00 AM
Quote from: Masseffect Freak on May 23, 2011, 01:20:06 AM
Burn Notice

Stargate SG-1

Tremors

NCIS

Law and Order

Franklin and Bash

Two and half a men

You're a good man.

Forgot to bold one of theme, FB :D took care of it, though, don't worry. :P

Aeus

Aeus

Just finished Generation Kill.

Band of Brothers can take a seat.

Daken

Daken

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 - Started out real great right where 2.5 left off but fell quietly slow at the end with the trial of Baltar.
Battlestar Galactica Season Season 4 - This has got to be the weakest of season sets. There were a few great episodes. I hate how they always left them hanging at the end. Now I gotta order Season 4.5 an we will have watched the whole series from start to end. Battlestar Galactica's remake was a unique series with a real dark tone. If you haven't seen it your missing out.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Daken on May 31, 2011, 06:54:26 AM
Now I gotta order Season 4.5 an we will have watched the whole series from start to end. Battlestar Galactica's remake was a unique series with a real dark tone. If you haven't seen it your missing out.[/left]
4.5 is filled with the best and most unrelenting episodes yet. Makes up for the midway lul of 4.0 for sure, and there's a camp of people who despise the ending, and a camp that is perfectly content with it. From what I've asked, more like it than don't. I f**king love it on a Lord of the Rings level.

Pn2501

Pn2501

the way the stretched out the wait for 4.5 it should have been the second coming of Christ zinnnng!!

sadly it was a bit of a let down. for me anyway.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVQTdnrenLI#
The intro to this is already kick ass but the show itself is f^cking Amazing!

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

AMERICAN DAD KICKS FAMILY GUYS ASS.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Ultimate Warrior

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

the f**k is wrong with you people

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Predator Queen on May 31, 2011, 07:43:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVQTdnrenLI#
The intro to this is already kick ass but the show itself is f^cking Amazing!

Used to watch that show. the intro is indeed amazing. but the series itself is ok. why i say that is because it really had some good episodes. cigarette burns comes to mind. but it also had some really bad ones like chocolate. But overall it was a really fun ride.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I am deep into Twilight Zone again.
Not just the original from the 50s and 60s, which is my all time favorite series, but also the revivals from the 80s and 00s. The 80s ones are very nice. The 00s is hit and miss, but when it hits, boy oh boy does it hit.

So TZ still ranks at number 1. Wonder if they will revive it again and what new and amazing ideas they will try out.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jun 02, 2011, 12:04:42 AM
I am deep into Twilight Zone again.
Not just the original from the 50s and 60s, which is my all time favorite series, but also the revivals from the 80s and 00s. The 80s ones are very nice. The 00s is hit and miss, but when it hits, boy oh boy does it hit.

So TZ still ranks at number 1. Wonder if they will revive it again and what new and amazing ideas they will try out.

The 50's and 60's series was simply amazing. The Last Flight, Time Enough At Last, & Terror At 20,000 Feet are among my favorite episodes.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I am kind of sad that people seem to forget really great eppys like The Obsolete Man(my personal favorite episode with Burgess), I Am The Night, Color Me Black and King Nine Will Not Return.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed