Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 314,332 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, Deathnote, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, Trigun, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Devil May Cry, Halo Legends, Gungrave, Highschool of the Dead, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Mobile Suit Gundam (1979), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Godzilla The Series, Robot Chicken, The Simpsons, The Boondocks, Primeval, Jurassic Fight Club, Monsterquest, The Walking Dead, A Thousand Ways to Die, Robot Chicken, Tosh.0

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: King Rathalos on Mar 03, 2011, 12:03:14 AM
Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, Deathnote, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, Trigun, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Devil May Cry, Halo Legends, Gungrave, Highschool of the Dead, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Mobile Suit Gundam (1979), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Godzilla The Series, The Simpsons, The Boondocks, Primeval, Jurassic Fight Club, Monsterquest, The Walking Dead, A Thousand Ways to Die, Robot Chicken, Tosh.0

Hubbs

Hubbs

So the US 'Office' is almost at an end with Carell, personally the whole thing is totally garbage and has been milked dry, they need to end it completely.

Oh and Will Ferrell is the new boss.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Which is why the UK version is so much better. They knew when to quit. Like I said before: Steve Carell is no Ricky Gervais. He just can't replicate the humour that made the UK show so much fun.

Nope

Nope

I just started watching the Colbert Report, and im loving it. Best news show on telivision.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Never seen the Daily Show?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I see The Daily Show as being hilarious-yet informative, and then Colbert comes on and parodies all of the information you've gained and more.

So really I'd say The Daily Show is the best news show, for me at least.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I consider them an hour-long two-part act. Can't have one without the other, not anymore at least.

Daken

Daken

Crusade - This was a great show that was never given the chance. Showed allot of promise.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 01, 2011, 09:09:04 PM
Never seen the Daily Show?
I dont watch comedy shows, sorry.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What exactly do you think The Colbert Report is?

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

A news show, of course.

Silly DoomRulz - more like DoomFoolz.

Nope

Nope

Exactly Sticks, exactly.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 04, 2011, 02:58:19 AM
A news show, of course.

Silly DoomRulz - more like DoomFoolz.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49243000/gif/_49243329_ttw9nwhg.gif

How could I be so mistaken?!

Snowdog

Snowdog

Watching "Being Human" the US version. it's pretty good for a syfy show. I also watched the UK version but i like them equally. The US version has more "correct" vampire/werewolf lore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed