Favourite TV Series

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Nov 22, 2006, 03:35:44 PM

Author
Favourite TV Series (Read 313,835 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Watching Primeval; so far so good. The new season is turning out rather well.

Daken

Daken

X-Files - The episode called "Shapes" where there is a werewolf shape shifter running around. Great episode.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Daken on Jan 18, 2011, 07:30:52 AM
X-Files - The episode called "Shapes" where there is a werewolf shape shifter running around. Great episode.

I've just been going through this show for the first time, as I got the complete DVD set for christmas. Thought Shapes was one of the weaker episodes, although I'm only about a third of the way through S2 at the moment.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: GrumpBigBalls on Jan 19, 2011, 02:37:02 AM
::) a tv series about obese people f**king hilarious stuff the fat shits!!!!!! ::) those bastards need killing

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Step 1: Check his posts.
Step 2: Ban him.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: GrumpBigBalls on Jan 19, 2011, 02:37:02 AM
::) a tv series about obese people f**king hilarious stuff the fat shits!!!!!! ::) those bastards need killing

The f**k?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 19, 2011, 03:33:50 AM

Step 2 has been undertaken it would seem, by the powers that be.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 19, 2011, 03:33:50 AM
GrumpBigBalls
BANNED

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Stargate SG-1

Been a fan for a long time but recently got seasons 1-4 on DVD and have been watching through them, including some episodes that i had never seen. Of course that leaves seasons 5-10 still to acquire... I definitely feel like Stargate is one of the more under rated sci-fi series of all time. It's sets itself up for mockery from time to time for sure but the over arching story line is solid and there are some fantastic episodes sprinkled about.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Episodes

Well as I thought episode two was better, not amazingly better but still better, mainly cos LeBlanc was in it more and showing us his stuck up Hollywood character. Its still not exactly brilliant, the two English actors are pretty unfunny to be honest, still its the first time I've heard LeBlanc say 'f**k' lol!!

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: Hubbs on Jan 21, 2011, 08:16:15 AM
Episodes

Well as I thought episode two was better, not amazingly better but still better, mainly cos LeBlanc was in it more and showing us his stuck up Hollywood character. Its still not exactly brilliant, the two English actors are pretty unfunny to be honest, still its the first time I've heard LeBlanc say 'f**k' lol!!

I've seen episode 1 & 2 too, but I'm coming to the conclusion that it won't keep up the laughter. Episode 1 wasn't that great, but it was way better than episode 2... so what's episode 3 going to be like? :-\
Leblanc has some funny moments though ;)

Hubbs

Hubbs

^ Oh I agree its pretty average stuff, can't see it lasting long, forgot to mention William Hope (Gorman in 'Aliens') was in episode two.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 12, 2011, 12:54:57 PM
i like Bottom, but i always prefered The Young Ones

Weirdly I just dont find Bottom that funny and yet I absolutely love The Young Ones. Cracks me up. You'd think Bottom would have the same effect because its the same kind of violent, in your face, over the top slapstick. I think its Neil's lentil soup that I love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktMPT6oJPFg#

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 18, 2011, 03:24:44 AM
Watching Primeval; so far so good. The new season is turning out rather well.

High Five  :D

Keg

Keg

I forgot about the new series of Primeval. I watched the first two episodes which were shown on New Years Day and since then i havnt seen any. Think ive missed a further 3 episodes. I'll have to catch up on the ITV Player.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed