Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 153,458 times)

TJ Doc

It's the 3D thing.

Whenever I hear about an upcoming (which I'm looking forward to) film that's having it implemented, I always get worried about that being where all the effort is put into.

I just don't want it to overshadow the rest of the film.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Borrowing from Latin, VADE RETRO 3d.  >:(

I say, why the sequel hasn't been made before? Seriously, a sequel in 2010-2011 for a franchise that is an icon of the 80's?  ::)

Cellien

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 22, 2010, 07:23:38 PM
It's the 3D thing.

Whenever I hear about an upcoming (which I'm looking forward to) film that's having it implemented, I always get worried about that being where all the effort is put into.

I think Avatar has shown that what you require is definitely possible.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

This better not be like Indy 4 again.

TJ Doc

I honestly don't believe I could live through another experience like Indy 4.  :'(

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 22, 2010, 09:20:03 PM
Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 22, 2010, 07:23:38 PM
It's the 3D thing.

I think Avatar has shown that what you require is definitely possible.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... maybe.

Cellien

Yes... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeeeeeeee.   :)

Undeadite

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jan 22, 2010, 09:26:29 PM
I honestly don't believe I could live through another experience like Indy 4.  :'(

If I had been sober when I watched it, I would have killed myself on the spot.

And yes there's bound to be some apprehension when 3D is added to the mix, but with the creative team on board I'm not worried. I REALLY wanna see some ghosts all up in my face.  ;D

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 22, 2010, 07:26:54 PM
I say, why the sequel hasn't been made before? Seriously, a sequel in 2010-2011 for a franchise that is an icon of the 80's?  ::)

Ladies and gentlemen, let me point out here the sad mentality of the new millennium.  ;)

SpaceMarines

3-D? I guess that could be kinda neat... :-\

predalien27

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 23, 2010, 12:45:23 AM
3-D? I guess that could be kinda neat... :-\
If they kept the style of the ghosts (big creepy puppet looking things) then I would be happy with 3D.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Undeadite on Jan 23, 2010, 12:04:25 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, let me point out here the sad mentality of the new millennium.  ;)
Um, were you referring to the sequel being made now?

Undeadite

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 23, 2010, 12:46:15 PM
Quote from: Undeadite on Jan 23, 2010, 12:04:25 AM
Um, were you referring to the sequel being made now?

No, I was referring to your opinion that it isn't worth making a sequel at all.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I would have preferred a sequel before now.
I don't really like the fact that some sequels/prequels come out from 10 and beyond years after the originals.
The Prequel of The Thing, Lake Placid 2, and stuff.

predalien27

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 23, 2010, 04:52:07 PM
I would have preferred a sequel before now.
I don't really like the fact that some sequels/prequels come out from 10 and beyond years after the originals.
The Prequel of The Thing, Lake Placid 2, and stuff.
Don't forget to add Alien!  ;D

ace3g

ace3g

Photos: Jonah Hill, Kristen Bell and Sarah Paxton Spread "Ghostbusters 3" Rumors

A few days ago, Jonah Hill and Kristen Bell posted photos of themselves on Twitter with an Ecto-1, the car used in the "Ghostbusters" movies. Now, actress Sarah Paxton added herself to the group, by posting a similar photo.

Hill wrote: "Who ya gonna call?" Paxton wrote: "Who ya gonna call? SARAH PAXTON!" And Bell wrote: "Guys, please do not be intimidated that I changed my background to a pic of me driving the Ecto-1. It's not a big thang. (read: It's a BIG thang)"

Looking at all the pictures, it seems that the Ecto-1 is in the same spot and there is another movie-car next to it. While Hill was once rumored to join the cast of "Ghostbusters 3," I'll quicker believe that this is for some charity. Stay tuned.

Question: If this is the studio's way to announce the cast, what do you think of Hill, Bell and Paxton starring in the third installment?

Read more: http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=23981&count=0#ixzz1lKuffTla

Valaquen

Jonah Hill in GH3?

No thanks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed