Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,812 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Everything which has come out, so far, seems to indicate that original leaked post on Reddit was 100% legitimate.

Looks like they edited out the dance number, but that it was still definitely filmed.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Sabby on Jul 10, 2016, 03:20:52 AM
QuoteThe controversy over this project has zero to do with the primary characters' gender-

Oh, it's about gender for me, but not because the leads are female, it's that they hold their gender up like a shield against criticism. I personally don't care about the movie. I don't really like Ghostbusters. I watched it once and enjoyed myself and will probably never watch it again.

I have no horse in this race, I just see a franchise many people liked being hijacked by talentless c**ts with no understanding, love or appreciation of the property, and then shaming and shouting down any criticism. They're not here for Ghostbusters, or its fans, they're here for themselves.

This is absolutely about gender politics, and they made it that way. Untalented Pigharpies like these can't create, they just move into a space someone else already worked for and make it theirs. I hold nothing but contempt for this film, and I don't even care about Ghostbusters.

Unfortunately most of the entertainment media is firmly on the "You're all sexist" side of the arguement:

Faraci told another Tweeter who disagreed that "you have fetal alcohol syndrome". He's a big name in internet movie reviewing. This is their attitude against all criticism of the movie  ::)

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I work at a movie theater, you guys want me to get some genuine audience reactions unfiltered next week?

mez86

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That ign reviews hits this movies problem right in the eye; paul fiegs comedy is the problem.

Hubbs

genocyber

genocyber

Paul Fieg's comedy is just taking Larry the Cable Guy and giving him a vagina and calling it progressive.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Valaquen on Jul 10, 2016, 03:42:55 PM
Faraci told another Tweeter who disagreed that "you have fetal alcohol syndrome". He's a big name in internet movie reviewing. This is their attitude against all criticism of the movie  ::)

Ableism! Especially ironic coming from circles that think it's sexist to not sell pregnant women alcohol. Remember guys, you can f**k up a life your responsible for simply to avoid being stressed out, but if that kid grows up to not share your values in their entirety, they're scum.

Hey hey hey! I like Larry The Cable Guy! 8)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Jul 11, 2016, 01:07:52 AM
Hey hey hey! I like Larry The Cable Guy! 8)

Jingle All The Way 2 is the Citizen Kane of Christmas movies

g2vd

g2vd

Bughunter S. Thomson

Bughunter S. Thomson

Don't know this guy as a Youtuber but here is one of the few advance video reviews.

Sabby

Sabby

I'm waiting for Brads Midnight Screening.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed