Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,793 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Bughunter S. Thomson on Jun 29, 2016, 12:43:14 PM
What the hell is the context of that? ^^^^^^

The context is: J A P A N

frenchfries

frenchfries

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 29, 2016, 12:51:11 PM

i think thats korean.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Magegg on Jun 29, 2016, 12:42:59 AM
Welcome to XXI Century  :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is31GGfhz8o

Freaking awesome. Better than f**king Fall Out Boy.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

That is GLORIOUS

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: frenchfries on Jun 29, 2016, 06:02:00 PM

i think thats korean.
The Text is Japanese and it's from Sony Japan, however that is one odd dialect. It's Japanese but I can only understand half of it. Maybe it is Korean influenced.

genocyber

genocyber

From looking at the line up I see this movie doing well in its first week, since it has nothing that week to compete with its release. Week 2 on the other hand its going to get crushed by Ice Age: Collision Course, and Star Trek Beyond. Not to mention bad worth of mouth will sink it even faster.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

If Ghostbusters 3 is actually bad it's not going to even cross the 40M opening barrier.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 29, 2016, 09:36:50 PM
Quote from: frenchfries on Jun 29, 2016, 06:02:00 PM

i think thats korean.
The Text is Japanese and it's from Sony Japan, however that is one odd dialect. It's Japanese but I can only understand half of it. Maybe it is Korean influenced.
I know for once the chubby girl of the video is from Hong Kong.

mez86

mez86

Quote from: genocyber on Jun 29, 2016, 11:52:27 PM
From looking at the line up I see this movie doing well in its first week, since it has nothing that week to compete with its release. Week 2 on the other hand its going to get crushed by Ice Age: Collision Course, and Star Trek Beyond. Not to mention bad worth of mouth will sink it even faster.

In its first week its still got to compete with now you see me 2,Tarzan,Ab fab the move,ice age 11 days later its going up against the BFG and Star trek. They should have gone for a mid august release since their is nothing out apart from suicide squard at beginning of august it would probably fair better against Ben hur,Popstar,David Brent and the purge.

Bughunter S. Thomson

Bughunter S. Thomson

So that's the female Slimer confirmed in released promo stuff. Which proves without a shadow of a doubt that the leaked synopsis was all true. The female slimer part seemed the most dumb, and I was thinking "Nah, that can't be a thing" but it is. Slimer acts up and is kept in check by his green gf. I bet she is even holding a phantom rolling pin.

Olde

Olde

Hot. Let's see some Rule34 of that shit.

genocyber

genocyber

I been seeing Ghostbusters plastered all over everything in the stores now. Tons of random grocery store items now coming with free tickets to go see it. Its gone past sad to pathetic on how hard they are trying to shove this turd down audiences throats. Where was this big advertising with Independence Day 2?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Bughunter S. Thomson on Jul 07, 2016, 02:11:17 PM
So that's the female Slimer confirmed in released promo stuff. Which proves without a shadow of a doubt that the leaked synopsis was all true. The female slimer part seemed the most dumb, and I was thinking "Nah, that can't be a thing" but it is. Slimer acts up and is kept in check by his green gf. I bet she is even holding a phantom rolling pin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6rS2wyVjFI
Slimer found himself some poontang? I can dig that. I mean what's wrong with it. For a moment I thought you meant slimer too was now a chick.

I really feel the theme of this movie was gender swap. Which could have worked. All the girls look like the dudes they are trying to play but the jokes are all just flat as f**k and cliche.

Bughunter S. Thomson

Bughunter S. Thomson

What gave you that impression haha.... But they did it completely wrong. Janine wasn't mentally challenged. The Ghostbusters weren't clumsy morons. Bill Murray never tried to crowd surf to fall on his ass and ask 'So is that because I'm Caucasian or because I have a penis?'
And there is nothing wrong with Slimer getting some ectoplasm action. But it does mean that the entire leaked synopsis is legit, which is bad for fans of a good story.

Are there any reviews out yet? It doesn't bode well that there are no advanced previews - A good indication that they have no faith in the movie.

mez86

mez86

the review embargo gets lifted on sunday so only 2 days to go to see how it goes down

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed