Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,687 times)

genocyber

genocyber

This thread should be renamed R.I.P. Ghostbusters.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: genocyber on Apr 01, 2016, 06:04:23 AM
HI-FIVE :o

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Apr 01, 2016, 09:16:34 PM
Quote from: genocyber on Apr 01, 2016, 06:04:23 AM
HI-FIVE :o
DOWN-LOW

That's too high; actually you've got to be f**king high to even contemplate seeing this. Plus Movie tickets aren't cheap, it's like just throwing away a sizable joint. It's so bad it's a double negative.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 31, 2016, 10:13:46 PM
I gave the new Karate Kid movie a chance, but when he pulls off that back flip triple axle kick at the end...at what point during the movie did Mr. Han (Jackie Chan) ever teach him and/or do that kick himself.

That's too silly, but pulling a Crane Kick out of his ass at the last second as an 'unblockable move' is somehow better? Overall, the remake was just more consistent in it's tone, and did the iconic scenes much better.

ace3g

ace3g

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

This movie is not funny.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Have to admit, the coffee bit made me chuckle.  It's the pretty, dumb blonde woman role reversed.  It's lazy writing

ace3g

ace3g

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

They should have just let it be. It's the sequel no one needed.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 10, 2016, 12:14:04 AM
... which makes it the one that we deserve?  :o

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 10, 2016, 12:14:04 AM
Im praying that everyone boycotts the cinema then maybe hollywood will rethink the strategy(If they get money they will carry on remaking great franchises)

Sabby

Sabby

I don't even see the problem with remaking it. The idea isn't inherently flawed. You can retell it in some interesting ways, update it for current times. Imagine if the Ghostbusters got their rise from social media. That's an interesting angle.

In my opinion, a remake only has one excuse for being shot for shot, and that's because the original was technically inept by todays standards. Ghostbusters wasn't. Just replacing all the dicks with c**ts isn't a spin.

Corporal Hicks

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Better than the first trailer, but it still looks weak

Magegg

Magegg

Doesn't change my mind at all. All jokes fall flat. Definitely not interested, looks like kiddy stuff. Let kids enjoy it, but I'm definitely not going to see it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed