Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 153,410 times)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 29, 2016, 11:16:04 PM

Is that real? why are they at a rock concern?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

'Cause there's ghosts to be a-busting! They don't pick where the ghosts appear.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 30, 2016, 03:46:36 PM
'Cause there's ghosts to be a-busting! They don't pick where the ghosts appear.

Meh, I guess, could it be like that scene in TMNT 2 with Vanilla Ice?

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Aint gonna watch ghostbusters,its gonna be shit trust me reboots never work(apart from dark night)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh god I'm so sorry guys but I can't help but look at that and think they're grabbing their gigantic protopack cocks jizzing ectoplasma everywhere. The angle of that shot is wrong but it has to be intentional.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 30, 2016, 11:28:24 PM

Oh god I'm so sorry guys but I can't help but look at that and think they're grabbing their gigantic protopack cocks jizzing ectoplasma everywhere. The angle of that shot is wrong but it has to be intentional.
WTF I WAS NOT THINKING OF THAT BUT NOW OF YOU SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 30, 2016, 11:32:48 PM

WTF I WAS NOT THINKING OF THAT BUT NOW OF YOU SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I couldn't help it because all of the actors look as if they're trying their hardest not to laugh.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 30, 2016, 11:32:48 PM

That's because Ghostbusters, like many other properties, is nothing but a thinly disguised machista fantasy.

Those damn firefighters, most sexist profession ever.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Are you trying to say that we, as men, want to be dominated by women with giant hoses?

Magegg

Magegg

No.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 31, 2016, 07:38:31 AM
Are you trying to say that we, as men, want to be dominated by women with giant hoses?

Yes!  ;D

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 30, 2016, 08:38:12 PM
Aint gonna watch ghostbusters,its gonna be shit trust me reboots never work(apart from dark night)

Karate Kid reboot was better than the original. Fight me internet.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 31, 2016, 02:53:39 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Mar 30, 2016, 08:38:12 PM

Karate Kid reboot was better than the original. Fight me internet.
I must admit, it got a lot of hate and I thought it was going to suck going in but it wasn't that bad. It's premise was an exact remake but it was fun. None the less, for me, nothing will beat the original.

ace3g

ace3g

I gave the new Karate Kid movie a chance, but when he pulls off that back flip triple axle kick at the end...at what point during the movie did Mr. Han (Jackie Chan) ever teach him and/or do that kick himself.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 31, 2016, 10:13:46 PM
I gave the new Karate Kid movie a chance, but when he pulls off that back flip triple axle kick at the end...at what point during the movie did Mr. Han (Jackie Chan) ever teach him and/or do that kick himself.
Wasn't he practicing something similar while hanging cloths? I only ever watched the movie once but I think it was one of those moves that he learned little by little and then pieced it altogether. I took it as a "gotta think on your feet" deal. The again that's 2010 film making for yea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed