Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,570 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Someone over on Reddit apparently posted the entire synopsis. Was allegedly before the recent international advert hit and they referenced the dragon which was in that.

If true, it's awful.

Godzillakuj94

Godzillakuj94

What role does the dragon play?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Spoiler
Oh man Venkman commits suicide in that rumor synopsis.
[close]
There's no way that can be real. A movie can't be that bad.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Spoiler
Doesn't commit suicide. The dragon thing shoves him from a great height and he dies.
[close]

It reminded me that Feig's initial - and terrible - pitch was a part of the leaked Sony E-mails and I recall a lot of people hoping they had the common sense to change that story idea.

If this new leak is to be believed, seems it's mostly intact.

It also reminded me of how the E-mails revealed they would pursue legal action if Murray refused a cameo. Gawd... Sony management are petty.

If anybody wants to read, go to here (but be warned that if it's true, it reveals the entire story): https://www.reddit.com/r/ghostbusters/comments/493zai/ive_seen_an_early_version_of_the_new_ghostbusters/

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 14, 2016, 06:17:12 PM
Spoiler
Doesn't commit suicide. The dragon thing shoves him from a great height and he dies.
[close]

It reminded me that Feig's initial - and terrible - pitch was a part of the leaked Sony E-mails and I recall a lot of people hoping they had the common sense to change that story idea.

If this new leak is to be believed, seems it's mostly intact.

It also reminded me of how the E-mails revealed they would pursue legal action if Murray refused a cameo. Gawd... Sony management are petty.

If anybody wants to read, go to here (but be warned that if it's true, it reveals the entire story): https://www.reddit.com/r/ghostbusters/comments/493zai/ive_seen_an_early_version_of_the_new_ghostbusters/

If that is true then this movie really is dog shit.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Spoiler
[close]
And it's OOC Murray, not Venkman.

Still a little shit.

426Buddy

426Buddy

This looks terrible, don't care who the leads are. Just terrrible...

They should have left GB alone no matter who tried to make it or star in it, can't just let anything be anymore.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Located those leaked E-mails!

Feig's original (and worrying) pitch:
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/64921

That very ambiguous first teaser footage should have been a red flag, because it showed the soldiers.

Threats to sue the original cast if they don't do cameos:
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

Murray, specifically. But it wouldn't surprise me if they did likewise for the rest.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Omegamorph on Mar 14, 2016, 08:49:37 PM
Spoiler
[close]
And it's OOC Murray, not Venkman.

Still a little shit.
Spoiler
I thought he jumped out the window when the dragon showed up... wait being shoved out isn't any better.
[close]
Also it is Venkman right? All the characters have the same names right? They just never were GB's in the GB3 timeline.

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 14, 2016, 09:36:27 PM
Located those leaked E-mails!

Feig's original (and worrying) pitch:
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/64921

That very ambiguous first teaser footage should have been a red flag, because it showed the soldiers.
Wow. Thank god this wasn't a FOX movie, otherwise after reading that I'm pretty sure they'd be xeno-ghosts in this.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 14, 2016, 10:05:40 PM
Spoiler
I thought he jumped out the window when the dragon showed up... wait being shoved out isn't any better.
[close]
Also it is Venkman right? All the characters have the same names right? They just never were GB's in the GB3 timeline.
Not according to the leaked stuff on Reddit Xenomorphine posted.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

While the leaks aren't 100% confirmed, please remember to put discussion of those details in spoiler tags (the nuclear radiation sign will auto-add that), just in case they prove to be legitimate. :)

And, from what I'm aware, all the cameos are meant to be completely different characters. This is a remake set in an alternative history.

Essentially, the official computer game really has turned out to be the 'true' third film.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh, lol gotcha. I was reading a 3rd person synopsis.

This stinks.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hubbs

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed