Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,745 times)

SpaceMarines

Nehhhh...

Nightmare Asylum

Ehhh... Just confirm or kill the movie already.

Rick Grimes

This might turn out to be another Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Took years in development only to disappoint fans when released.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 06, 2012, 02:29:15 AM
This might turn out to be another Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Took years in development only to disappoint fans when released.

Some fans. Granted, I didn't get into Indiana Jones until just before KotCS came out, but I quite enjoyed it. Was it as good as the originals? No, but its also far from the mess that its made out to be.

I just wish they cast someone else as Indy's son... Shia wasn't terrible, but he's far from my first choice.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I have a feeling it's going to be another KOTCS type of movie as well. I think they still want this movie out by 2014 for the 30th anniversary of Ghostbusters. I guess they might release it around Halloween time which could work.

Nightmare Asylum

If they wanted it to be released by 2014, they'd already be working on it by now, or getting started very soon. Its not even green lit yet. I'd say, if this ever even happens, 2015 will be the earliest we'll see it.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 06, 2012, 02:33:16 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 06, 2012, 02:29:15 AM

Some fans. Granted, I didn't get into Indiana Jones until just before KotCS came out, but I quite enjoyed it. Was it as good as the originals? No, but its also far from the mess that its made out to be.

I just wish they cast someone else as Indy's son... Shia wasn't terrible, but he's far from my first choice.

I enjoyed it too. It's a good movie that does have seeable flaws. But I like it. Except for Shia.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I like Indiana Jones 4 too. Except for the usual 'hey, this actor does not come back so we get rid of the character offscreen. Best resolution!' kind of thing.

Sexy Poot

Nightmare Asylum

If Sony doesn't make a move quick, Aykroyd is out.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/zombiegeddon/news/?a=71457

I agree with him completely; this back and forth stuff is getting sickening. Either make the movie or don't.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Can't really blame him.

Magegg

I just hope they don't use the ideas they threw up list time, IIRC writers wanted the original Ghostbusters to be retired, one of them lost an eye and wearing an eyepatch, and so... It would be insulting for me making a new Ghostbusters film only to see our favorite characters in decadence  >:(

Dovahkiin

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed