Ghostbusters Franchise

Started by Don Dorris, Sep 26, 2008, 04:12:29 PM

Author
Ghostbusters Franchise (Read 154,796 times)

Effectz

Do not want.

SuperM

Jonah hill is so annoying, damnnn ittttt

cloverfan98

There's nothing I hate more than this stupid idea that we need "new hip younger Ghostbusters" in GB3. You do that and its no longer Ghostbusters. GB works because of the original cast! Its just like what they are doing with the Evil Dead remake. I hate junk like this. STOP SHOVING YOUR IDEAS OF HIP YOUNGER MORE RELATABLE STARS DOWN MY THROAT HOLLYWOOD!

ace3g

ace3g

mastermoon

It's always Yes or No from Bill Murray, he cannot make up his mind if he wants  Ghostbusters 3 made.

Keg

Keg

He has made up his mind. He doesnt want to do it, end of story. There aint gonna be a Ghostbusters 3 and if there is, its not going to be with the original cast, or all of them anyway. Leave it alone I say. A few years ago if everybody had agreed then id have went for it, but theres been too much pissing about. We got a part three with the game anyway and it was great.

mastermoon

Quote from: Keg on Apr 06, 2012, 05:01:47 PM
He has made up his mind. He doesnt want to do it, end of story. There aint gonna be a Ghostbusters 3 and if there is, its not going to be with the original cast, or all of them anyway. Leave it alone I say. A few years ago if everybody had agreed then id have went for it, but theres been too much pissing about. We got a part three with the game anyway and it was great.

Part 3 being a video game, I remember Dan Aykroyd said, "This is essentially the third movie."

How can the game count as a movie?.

Keg

Keg

It can't count as a movie obviously, but its a direct sequel to the events of the first 2 films, with the plot even linked in to the first film quite alot.

It just so happens that this story was told in videogame form and not in a movie. After playing the game and seeing how good it turned out i'd welcome a CGI film, that way all the actors can look like they did back then, and it would be alot easier to get them to voice the characters rather than actually play them in a live action film.

Then again it would look so drastically different from the originals that I dont think they could pull that off either.

mastermoon

Maybe the Idea of Ghostbusters 3 could become a reboot or a remake.

Effectz

Quote from: mastermoon on Apr 06, 2012, 05:23:28 PM
Maybe the Idea of Ghostbusters 3 could become a reboot or a remake.

Straight in the childhood.

First Blood

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 06, 2012, 03:05:30 PM

The next best thing. If Murray won't do it, I have no problem with Shat taking his place. :D

SpaceMarines

He better get a musical number, then.

TJ Doc

They should all just get together for another game. The first one sold pretty well, too.

ace3g

mastermoon

Bill Murray needs to make up his mind, how many times does he have to say "Yes it will happen" or "No it will not happen".

It's just safe to say Ghostbusters 3 will never make it and stay in development hell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed