Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,844,632 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Nov 18, 2021, 04:26:13 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 18, 2021, 04:10:46 PM
I remember there were some obscure force powers in the Ewoks movie.  :laugh:

https://s1.gifyu.com/images/gif-1947ca38cce517cea.gif

Yep Ewok movie is technically the first time we see nightsister magiks on screen with the stuff Charal does and the talisman of the Raven

This, and while it seems more like a fairy tale, I wish it was canon. After all, STAR WARS is high fantasy in space anyway.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 18, 2021, 04:15:33 PM
I still maintain that if those Ewok movies had proper budgets to actually pull off what they were going for and theatrical releases, they would be looked back on as Dark Crystal-esque cult classics today.

I would love to see the Henson Company do an all puppet/suit, all alien film or series in the Star Wars universe...

A reboot with the quality of The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance would be very welcome for me.  8)

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

So excited, I am!  :laugh:

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

So weird... we had a bunch of actors who became cartoon characters, and now a bunch of their neighbouring cartoon characters are becoming actors...

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Live on? Yet Oscar Isaac and John Boyega have publicly denounced them? What world does she live in?

SiL

SiL

I seem to remember there being more than two characters in those movies.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 23, 2021, 02:42:15 AM
Live on? Yet Oscar Isaac and John Boyega have publicly denounced them? What world does she live in?

With the exception of Oscar Isaac, I don't see the others getting so much work that they're likely to turn their nose up at a big payday to make a new Star Wars movie in a few years.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I really hope you're incorrect there, John and Daisy have a lot of natural charisma that, I hope they use to find success away from Disney.

I hope a lot more than just them though tbh.

But truly I don't see the interest for just Daisy Ridley returning of the trio to justify such an endeavour. If you're talking side characters I legimately don't remember anything about them. I remember Rose and that decently affable  bounty hunter existing but not much else. 

https://youtu.be/tsD4im7K3wg

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Cool beans

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

The Only one that would be iffy would be Adam driver and even then he wants to come back for with the right director.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

That's just not true.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Give it a few years.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed