All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,845,371 times)

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Tbf I don't think sentient rocks are any more silly than teddy bears defeating crack imperial troops with, like... ten minutes prep time.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah but one's okay because it happened before I existed.

I'd rather that type of stuff not be revisited though.

I prefer the tone of the last Season of Clone Wars personally.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Touché.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah no thank you and good day sir.

Immortan Jonesy

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

I always bought into the idea that while the Ewoks are cute, the game they hunt is majorly badass, and they had to develop some serious cunning to bring 'em down. Also explains why they live up in the trees...

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Nov 18, 2021, 03:01:15 AM
I always bought into the idea that while the Ewoks are cute, the game they hunt is majorly badass, and they had to develop some serious cunning to bring 'em down. Also explains why they live up in the trees...
ewoks are also some of the most mystical characters in the Star Wars universe. in legends a lot of the really deep and obscure force lore came from Ewok magic  https://scontent.fyzd1-3.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/230532120_4172489889504003_1555263507873581173_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=l5uDqGs3ZcUAX9HQOLa&_nc_ht=scontent.fyzd1-3.fna&oh=0db245ded7557f75896e0ee583c7ff69&oe=619B12E0

Also cue the music 

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-dark-horse-comics-new-all-ages/

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I remember there were some obscure force powers in the Ewoks movie.  :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I still maintain that if those Ewok movies had proper budgets to actually pull off what they were going for and theatrical releases, they would be looked back on as Dark Crystal-esque cult classics today.

I would love to see the Henson Company do an all puppet/suit, all alien film or series in the Star Wars universe...

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 18, 2021, 04:10:46 PM
I remember there were some obscure force powers in the Ewoks movie.  :laugh:

https://s1.gifyu.com/images/gif-1947ca38cce517cea.gif

Yep Ewok movie is technically the first time we see nightsister magiks on screen with the stuff Charal does and the talisman of the Raven

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

DARK HORSE COMICS RETURNS TO THE STAR WARS GALAXY
NEW COMICS AND GRAPHIC NOVELS FROM THE STORIED PUBLISHER WILL DEBUT IN THE SPRING OF 2022.

Dark Horse Comics is heading back to a galaxy far, far away in 2022.

The storied publisher, which has worked with Lucasfilm on a variety of titles from Dark Empire in 1991 to The Art of Star Wars Rebels in 2020, has announced a new line of all-ages comics and graphic novels expanding the Star Wars galaxy like never before.

Beginning in the spring of 2022, experience adventures in every era, from the High Republic through the rise of the First Order, with new and exciting stories produced in collaboration with Lucasfilm and Disney Worldwide Publishing. "The idea is to build up a Star Wars program that includes an on-going series as well as an anthology," says Mike Richardson, Dark Horse Comics founder and CEO. "Mixed in would be one-shots and specials. We'll see where we go from there. Initially, we will focus on stories featuring the High Republic."

The new comics and graphic novels continue nearly 30 years of partnership, created by passionate fans, and renowned artists and writers. "Star Wars is near and dear to all of our hearts and I've been a fan since I saw the original film 19 times during its original release," Richardson notes. "I am thrilled that Dark Horse will once again bring new stories to life from this incredible galaxy. The Star Wars universe has grown over the years and there's so many new opportunities for great stories. I can't tell you how excited we are to get started!"

"All of us at Lucasfilm Publishing are thrilled to be working with Mike Richardson and everyone at Dark Horse on comics and original graphic novels set in a galaxy far, far away," adds Michael Siglain, the creative director for Lucasfilm Publishing. "There are unlimited storytelling possibilities for all ages comics, and we look forward to collaborating with Dark Horse — and with the best writers and artists in the industry — to bring those stories to readers and fans all over the world."

source: https://www.starwars.com/news/dark-horse-comics-announce

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: DarthJoker45 on Nov 18, 2021, 06:03:16 PM

DARK HORSE COMICS RETURNS TO THE STAR WARS GALAXY
NEW COMICS AND GRAPHIC NOVELS FROM THE STORIED PUBLISHER WILL DEBUT IN THE SPRING OF 2022.

Dark Horse Comics is heading back to a galaxy far, far away in 2022.

The storied publisher, which has worked with Lucasfilm on a variety of titles from Dark Empire in 1991 to The Art of Star Wars Rebels in 2020, has announced a new line of all-ages comics and graphic novels expanding the Star Wars galaxy like never before.

Beginning in the spring of 2022, experience adventures in every era, from the High Republic through the rise of the First Order, with new and exciting stories produced in collaboration with Lucasfilm and Disney Worldwide Publishing. "The idea is to build up a Star Wars program that includes an on-going series as well as an anthology," says Mike Richardson, Dark Horse Comics founder and CEO. "Mixed in would be one-shots and specials. We'll see where we go from there. Initially, we will focus on stories featuring the High Republic."

The new comics and graphic novels continue nearly 30 years of partnership, created by passionate fans, and renowned artists and writers. "Star Wars is near and dear to all of our hearts and I've been a fan since I saw the original film 19 times during its original release," Richardson notes. "I am thrilled that Dark Horse will once again bring new stories to life from this incredible galaxy. The Star Wars universe has grown over the years and there's so many new opportunities for great stories. I can't tell you how excited we are to get started!"

"All of us at Lucasfilm Publishing are thrilled to be working with Mike Richardson and everyone at Dark Horse on comics and original graphic novels set in a galaxy far, far away," adds Michael Siglain, the creative director for Lucasfilm Publishing. "There are unlimited storytelling possibilities for all ages comics, and we look forward to collaborating with Dark Horse — and with the best writers and artists in the industry — to bring those stories to readers and fans all over the world."

source: https://www.starwars.com/news/dark-horse-comics-announce

Wow! A well deserved win for Dark Horse! Also I'm guessing that all-ages means that IDW lost the license for the all-ages comics and DH is taking over.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed