All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,842,859 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://youtu.be/lle0NNmvIyU

This is the most jazzed I've been for a new Star Wars project in a while now.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

My brother:

"Looks like trash it's so unrealistic, disrespectful to Star Wars, good thing it's non-canon."

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, but there is a cringe side in that trailer. I guess it's like an antology. :laugh:

Sometimes it was kawai and then more like Animatrix or like this master piece.  8)

Drukathi

Drukathi

Looks very cool. It's catch my attention more than another SW projects.

irn

irn

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

It's a very cyclical thing for me, but I'm becoming an intense Star Wars fan again. The first time was when I was 18 years old, then I was a huge fan thanks to Rogue One, the Clone Wars final and Mandalorian. Then a year off and now I really like Star Wars again!  :laugh:

I'm watching Clone Wars again, and I've seen a lot of lore videos. I have a craving for games too.  :-X

Now I am optimistic for new perspectives such as visions or whatever the future holds for one of my favorite franchises.  8) :)

Highland

Highland

Visions will peak my interest just purely based on the fact that it's different ( the story I mean) and that gives it a big head start.

Spoiler
Until Luke Skywalker shows up at the end of every episode
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Highland on Aug 19, 2021, 04:38:52 AM
Spoiler
Until Luke Skywalker shows up at the end of every episode
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: io9"Firespray" as mentioned in Marvel's solicits likely doesn't refer to a new name, but simply the class of ship the vessel belongs to: a Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft. It's the designation the design has held for years in both the Star Wars expanded universe continuity, as well as Disney's own official canon, where it was first identified as such in the 2015 reference book Ultimate Star Wars. The Firespray-class has, like Slave 1 itself specifically, gone on to be mentioned in merchandise, reference books, and other official material since.

That might offer an explanation as to why it's referred to in Marvel's solicitations as such, but as to whether or not it's the new "official" name for Slave 1, Lucasfilm is remaining publicly silent.

I'm really getting an Aliens vibe from it.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

There are rumors about a Mandalorian video game in development, and according to this video this is what the alleged game would look like. But as I said, these are rumors, so take it with a grain of salt.

Spoiler

Prez

Prez

@immortan Jonesy
HELLO!!!!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

@prez
Hola?

Spoiler

[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Robert Rodriguez via Collider" can't say anything about it at all right now, but it's coming out in December... Wait until you see what's coming. It's going to blow your mind. That's all I can say. I can talk it up all I want, because I know it over-delivers. It way over-delivers. People are going to be so pumped when they see it."

https://twitter.com/Collider/status/1431639945127481350

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

She's so f**king right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed