MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,192,655 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 28, 2022, 12:21:55 PMhttps://twitter.com/THR/status/1574960430203609089

Oh boy, more creative shakeups inside Marvel on one of the handful of upcoming projects I have a lot of potential interest in!

This whole thing really sucks to hear.... I know this movie was supposed to start shooting very soon, but now I hope there's a bit of a delay so that whoever comes in to take over actually gets a bit of a reset time to retool the project in their own way, as much as they're allowed to do so.

I really hope this film can live up to the first two Blade movies, 'cause those two will always hold a special place in my heart.

Yeah they need to at least swap it with a later movie to give it more time

ace3g

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It might actually be good then.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

New character from 'Wakanda Forever' got revealed via action figure of all things, and the figure is available for order and delivery right now (I know this because I got one in the mail today). Consider the link a kinda-spoiler.

Master Chief

Master Chief

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I really wanted to love Black Panther for what it was setting out to do, but man did it suck. Finding it hard to care about the sequel.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Black Panther was cool and good.

Local Trouble

Rankles75

Rankles75

Thought it was a decent film, with one of the best villains in the MCU, but marred by some truly shonky CGI.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Rankles75 on Oct 04, 2022, 05:42:28 PMThought it was a decent film, with one of the best villains in the MCU, but marred by some truly shonky CGI.
Yeah, I think it was a solid film, but almost ruined by Jordan's acting.  To me, his line deliveries were horrible and his emotions fall flat.  Even during the last scene, I was like, hurry up and die.  haha

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed