Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus connections ...
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 05:34:10 PM
There's a... gulf, in quality between Andor and Halloween.
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 05:31:04 PM
Omg yes
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Gladiator II
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 05:29:17 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Today at 04:47:42 PMOne day Pascal is sent to battle and Mescal's wife and mom are murdered.

Lucilla gets murdered at the beginning? I don't think so. Again ... World of Reel.

I don't know how legit it is.

QuoteQueen Camilla's hatmaker Jane Smith steps in to resolve a ding-dong between Gladiator 2 director Ridley Scott and Denzel Washington after the star refused to follow Ridley's instructions to wear dreadlocks.

Jane, who has made hats for Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep as well as Camilla's Order of the Garter titfer, was commissioned to make a series of silk turbans for Denzel.

'Then I heard from Los Angeles that Denzel didn't want to wear dreads,' Jane tells an audience at the Colony Room Club. 'So I had to make them all again but much bigger.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-13342427/EPHRAIM-HARDCASTLE-Gladiator-Ridley-Scott-Denzel-Washington-Queen-Camilla.html

https://www.janesmithhats.co.uk/
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Mike’s Monsters - Today at 05:24:47 PM
Glad you all are stoked for it! Been working on it for a few weeks now. It is NOT the entire plot of the film, I can't share that just yet. But I do share some new and juicy information that I think will help form more solid opinions on the project. I think some folks won't even think it's real with how farfetched it is, and that I'll be bullshitting.
Fan Art / Re: ai generated big chap drif...
Last post by The Shuriken - Today at 05:14:01 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Mar 17, 2024, 02:22:29 PMai generated big chap drifting through space

can  someone ask chatgpt or some ai generating program for images to make something like that?

You can just use Microsoft Bing's AI generator. Just quickly make an account and that's it.

https://www.bing.com/images/create?FORM=GENILP

Last post by MistressTeqila - Today at 05:08:11 PM
is there anything new?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 05:07:47 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Today at 04:56:48 PMOh shit, it's Alien Day tomorrow ?

Yes.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 04:56:48 PM
Oh shit, it's Alien Day tomorrow ?
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 04:55:07 PM
Let's try it. I mean most animals retreat from fire, yes?
Last post by Eal - Today at 04:50:51 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 08:40:55 AMYep and I don't like it, but it is what it is. I really hope the movie is good.

I'm hoping for an Andor or Halloween (2018) at least.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed